Free Deco Models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Deco Models?

HEy guys, I have an idea...I've been learning Zbrush (Particularly statues)

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a UPK or ASE files with statues and Paintings (for Level Deco). I will take requests (What kind of statue and painting U want...

As per the statues remember I am still learning...they will look good but not perfect...I will post photos from Sanctity lost to let you know what to expect.

Really? No takers?

Comment

I was thinking of having some sort of dragon statue in something i'm working on... you could have shot at that if you like. It can look however you like, so long as it looks, and feels epic. =D

Comment

Sorry man I don't think I can produce something epic. My stuff is still comming aling

Comment

Maybe rocks?

Comment

That's doable

Comment

Can you make me some realistic rocks with snow,without snow and with little bit of moss.btw im making a game where deadly virus killed most of the humans.and your mission is to survive and to find survived humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                Sorry man I don't think I can produce something epic. My stuff is still comming aling
                Think positive my friend. I've seen your other work, I know you can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by NewEarth View Post
                  Can you make me some realistic rocks with snow,without snow and with little bit of moss.btw im making a game where deadly virus killed most of the humans.and your mission is to survive and to find survived humans.
                  You could do that yourself. Check this out! You could do a lot with one rock. Just simply rotate and scale it in different ways. In the real world, one doesn't pay attention to every detail of a rock, unless its really unique. In most cases you cannot tell one from another.

Comment

Lol i stole some rock models from skyrim. i downloaded nif tools then opened and exported as obj then opened obj file with 3ds max and exported as .ase and put on my own textures and collision.

Comment

I got rocks. I'll add them

Comment

Ty ,thats good.how many polygons they have?
                        And how do you make rocks and 3d models?

Comment

I use my 3d appliction. The rocks, about 500-1000 polys each or less.
                          these are paintings I did for sanctity Lost...I plan to make more for this package

Comment

I use my 3d appliction. The rocks, about 500-1000 polys each or less.
                            these are paintings I did for sanctity Lost...I plan to make more for this package

Here is what the paintings look like:

Comment

But when do you add them?

Comment

Working...
                              X