Beginning something epic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning something epic!

Hi I am modeled some characters in Blender for my game. I have done a few tutorials on UDK and want to make a Isometric view Hack and slash fighting. Are there any tutorials for making a character, weapon then setting up some animations for movement and attacks? I did the Jazzy tutorial so something like that but with my own character and attacks. I have been playing Diablo 3 and Marvel Heroes anyone know how to make gameplay like that in UDK?

1# use Google.
    2# learn to crawl
    3# Learn to walk
    4# Then think about it
    5# rethink it again
    6# Start running
    7# Igbore all the bruises
    8# keep running
    9# and get to the finishing line ( ofc it doesn't exist, just a motivation )
    10# check out melee weapon system of Magick stone studios (use Google ofc)
    11# get the book "unreal development kit programming beginner's guide: Unrealscript"
    12# If you're still reading this you have a big chance to succed (relativly)
    13# Good luck, have fun, welocome to the forums

Comment

Ditto, what your describing does not happen on a whim. You will have to dedicate your life to the study of games and game design. Do that and you might be where you want in 5 years.

I would also recommend "The art of game design a book of lenses", as well as both "mastering unreal technology" books.

I hope you have the willpower to see it through!

Comment

Working...
      X