Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

No project, just learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry, Ninja Triplets will return.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja_triplets_return.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	3250981

Comment

• Here is the video of the male model:

Comment

• Originally posted by CobaltUDK View Post
        Here is the video of the male model:
        I think Amy P will be happy! Me on the other hand wishes it was the guys who were fully dressed
        Seriously, this is super-high-quality work. Whatever you do, don't leave Spain. Don't leave the bank.
        Do models for Indies here on the forums. Let us know your rates...

Comment

• Heh, don't like Spain, my job, or my bank... but Ubisoft don't offer me nothing for now :P

I think my models are not high quality, but are not too bad for a programmer. I need 3D artists and seems to be impossible to find anyone that can work 3 or 4 hours per day, with constance and for royalty.

Comment

• This is a system for surrounding trees, NPCs and other dynamic objects.

But after trying it works well enough as "pathfinding" in places on the map where there are no navigation mesh.

On a map of 100 km2 there are many areas without navigation mesh.
            In this video there are none, all navigation are working with this system in real time.

Operation is simple, doing a trace forward and if collides with something, make additional traces on the sides to find a free way.

In principle makes two traces per second, but with one on each tick there are no apparent impact on performance.

It can work in conjunction with navigation mesh, then the traces only affect to dynamic objects.

Comment

• lol, I like your knowledge about the programming, i'm study unreal too, but design instead programming. Maybe we can contact. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by frankit View Post
                I think Amy P will be happy! Me on the other hand wishes it was the guys who were fully dressed
                I am happy! And I love the way Cobalt put their bellies shaking with soft body physics! I think a lot of women would be disgusted with that, but I like it being more realistic. Congrats to Cobalt!
                (Geez, and sorry for delaying with my answer. My job is sucking my soul off! Being an artist is meant to work long shifts, with 12 hours per day).
                Cheers, Frankit ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by CobaltUDK View Post
                  Heh, don't like Spain, my job, or my bank... but Ubisoft don't offer me nothing for now :P

I think my models are not high quality, but are not too bad for a programmer. I need 3D artists and seems to be impossible to find anyone that can work 3 or 4 hours per day, with constance and for royalty.

Did you hear about that $5 millions Epic game's founding? http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/2...Dev_Grants.php
                  You can submit your project in UDK as a prototype, but finish the production in Unreal 4. Man, with your quality, you would be a promising applicant (or candidate) for it, you bet it!

Comment

• That sounds good, but I want to finish the game using UDK, I have a lot of work already done.

This is the inventary system, with provisional interface. I have plan to replace texts with icons and use more textures, but for now I only want to have it functional.

Comment

• your work with characters is second to none,its beyond unreal.

Comment

• Hey, the menu for inventory system seem to have a good navigation, they are clear to understand. Good work! Was it made with Scaleform or did you a code sorcery with Canvas only?

Comment

• Thanks, it's done with canvas, I don't know Flash.

I have plan to replace texts with icons, but for now it's functional.

Comment

• Your work is awesome...I too want to finish my game (sanctity lost) in UDK, even though every one has moved on to UE4. I will create the sequel in UE4 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                              Your work is awesome...I too want to finish my game (sanctity lost) in UDK, even though every one has moved on to UE4. I will create the sequel in UE4 though.
                              I thought you making Sanctity Lost 2 already?

Comment

• There are many talented people in this forum, but scattered.

Here is a new option for the character customization:

Click image for larger version

Name:	joven-viejo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	3251014

There are 4 types of face structure, noses, eyes, etc, I want to ad 2 or 3 types more to have more vareity and the system will be complete (I hope).

Comment

Working...
                                X