Shadow Ops - Public Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow Ops - Public Beta

Please take a moment to check out Shadow Ops, a small project game that some friends of mine and I created.

http://www.shadowopsthegame.com

Shadow Ops has you playing Slade Shadow, a former elite commando and disenfranchised former CIA agent, employed by a secret organization designed to prevent future diplomatic complications. By secretly infiltrating specialized targets, Slade is able to alter potential wars, terrorist attacks and other forms of political combat.

Having been party to too much combat, Slade refuses to use firearms as part of his stealth tactics. Slade must navigate his way through the enemy complexes undetected. If there is even a chance of detection Slade has the ability to hide in almost any shadow and if absolutely necessary he will take down the enemy agents.

Armed with a few visual devices to help you out, Slade has all the tools needed for success.

Shadow Ops uses an intuitive control system minimizing the need for complex controls and a touch sensitive GUI HUD system.

website only display a black and gray page with nothing on it.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in response...I was unable to duplicate this issue until today. On mobile devices the site does not load but it loads ok on every computer I have tried.

Originally posted by spexel View Post
      website only display a black and gray page with nothing on it.

Comment

Working...
      X