• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone,
    we've just signed up to the Steam Greenlight. We need your support, you can vote for us from the link below.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=235016530

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for asking Anti-Angel. Dead Space is one of our favorite games but actually we can not say that we inspired for the save station. The types and the genre of two games are really very different from each other except that both of them has a sci-fi environment. Because of that some of the objects are using the same mechanical principles and our save station is opening with the same action. We belive that you will not notice too much these kind of similarities during the game play.
    @vblanco thank you for your comment. You are a very talented programmer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just completed a freelancer contract with them, nice and clear people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are the save stations inspired from Dead Space?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks even better, now that I've seen some gameplay!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great jobs. Hi from Ankara

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We are almost ready to publish. Here is our gameplay trailer, hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you mooror

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice Logo I must say. Keep It up. I will be looking on with interest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello joebrammer,
    first of all thank you for your environment comment.
    Yes, we've heard that company before Joking aside EA is one of our favorite companies in the industry, they have so many wonderful and great games. There can be some similarities but we don't think that our logos are too similar. First of all our logo is refers the first letters of Vector Games VG. But if you still want to flip it over there are too many differences between two logos. We've just mark the major differences between two logos. As you can see at the marks, there are not much common points.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like that environment, but I can't help but notice your logo is very similar (flipped over) to a certain company I've heard of before...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I must say this is very nice work my friend, Keep it up bro.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone,
    here is our dev-blog. http://www.vector-games.com/dev-blogs you can follow our dev. process from the dev-blogs and we hope you will give feedback's about what do you think about the posts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X