Illegal Aliens Gameplay Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorb View Post
    Like Max Power said, you have clearly put in tons and tons of effort and time in here!

The whole being a prisoner and intro to the trailer and melee combat is so heavily inspired by Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from butcher bay, but either way you seem to have TONS more mechanics and crazy stuff going on, like the grapple hook section!

You have so much dialogue going on that I would honestly invest in better voice actors!

But great job, very ambitious project indeed!
    The Grapple Hook is ridiculously fun, so much that it can be very distracting when your suppose to be testing Better voice actors is on our to-do list and thank you for your comment, its means a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky View Post
      ...really impressive game mechanics...
      +1

Really like the visuals & the music fit's like a glove. I know you working on the other aspects (ambiance, game interactions, etc) so no need to comment about them for the moment. The vid is showing well the Gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
        +1

Really like the visuals & the music fit's like a glove. I know you working on the other aspects (ambiance, game interactions, etc) so no need to comment about them for the moment. The vid is showing well the Gameplay
        Thanks Steve! We spent a while overhauling most of the graphics to make things more visually appealing and we have some very talented musicians when it comes to music, they will be glad to hear you like it! Unfortunately we ran out of time and couldn't squeeze in any slapping into this video

Comment

Working...
        X