Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mystery house

INTRODUCTION
    Hei guys, I have a homework to make some little game with UDK. So I need your help to give advise or tips to finish our homework. So me and my friend very grateful for the advise and tips.

STORY

The story of this game is about a kid who lost his parent in an accident. Some night he had a bad dream. He trap in some house and he find something wrong whit that house. So he decided to find out what the story behind that house and way to escape from that house.

GAME PLAY
    This game is 1st person puzzle game with a lot of interaction with an object in that game. so there is no enemy in this game. player just have to solve the puzzle with interaction with an object.

this is the example of room we make. we want its like creepy house and we not make any windows for this house, so player will feel like in other world and can see the outside.

Because our character is a kid, so we made everything bigger and this is the example.

UPDATE !!

This our full map. Small house with second floor and basement

And this is screen shoot of our new basement

UPDATE!!

This is our kismet, for open a door. So went the player use the trigger there is some tunnel will move too.

but then, something wrong and we dont know why. Anyone can help?

wow, i like that object, looks like so real
    Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by vinchrist View Post
      wow, i like that object, looks like so real
      Keep it up!
      Thanks, we will update soon

Comment

We have a problem here..
        We try to make a locked door and when player try to open there will be a message show up. but it doesnt work.
        anyone can help?
        this our kismet

Comment

Originally posted by hcprenamia View Post
          We have a problem here..
          We try to make a locked door and when player try to open there will be a message show up. but it doesnt work.
          anyone can help?
          this our kismet
          what do you mean with locked door and "try to open" ?

Comment

Originally posted by vinchrist View Post
            what do you mean with locked door and "try to open" ?
            when player press "E" in front of that door, some message show up and tell the hint to a player.
            so the player must find something before the player can open that door.

Comment

UPDATE !!

this is the view one of our room.

this is we give a flash light for our character.

Comment

Working...
              X