Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    At least this thread is in the right forum. Reiss is definitely a real [piece of] "work" in progress.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I assume this thread is somehow related to a spam mail I received recently about donations to crowdfund a certain game project?
    If it's true, then big shame on such behavior.
    I really think that the person responsible for all this should check his mental health and stop harassing the community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good luck finding any non geeks in this industry Reiss...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unbelievable... Where is the sense of professionalism that people have strived for on these boards? Reiss, just stop man. For the love of Pete, just stop...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I might get confusion for Reiss of posting either good or bad opinion he had the most. I'm not confident about this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, this threat was i delight!!

And i thought i had a big ego

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LoL youve gotta tell me where you get this videos from

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just use the focus of this thread to tell you some words...

idk i love to rank up. i need to !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now I'm curious of what I should of donated to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Neongho View Post
    You guys think you are perfect somehow , why don't you stop criticasing the others? and opinions? or it's not legal to commit errors , and to show your opinions?

Is it that hard to just let , unperfection happend without saying a word , you are helpless then, you are just damaging others image. posting things that wait other posts and that if you don't ansawer you feel like you are doing it wrong... losing your time.

There's alot of people here and they are not naturally perfect , to write , perfect posts and perfect threads .

Just 40 posts Go Go : )
    Are we talking about Reiss? if so, this is not about him making a mistake (error) is about a whole pattern of behavior, no one is perfect dude, perfection doesn't exist we just use the word in some things we really like a lot but is not that those things are indeed perfect.

And what is all the fuss about getting 500 posts??? is there any payment system that I'm not aware? you reach 500 and get a check/paypal transfer? or you enter some special circle?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You guys think you are perfect somehow , why don't you stop criticasing the others? and opinions? or it's not legal to commit errors , and to show your opinions?

Is it that hard to just let , unperfection happend without saying a word , you are helpless then, you are just damaging others image. posting things that wait other posts and that if you don't ansawer you feel like you are doing it wrong... losing your time.

There's alot of people here and they are not naturally perfect , to write , perfect posts and perfect threads .

Just 40 posts Go Go : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by juguefre View Post
    Is it me? or someone else can feel the same.....Reiss come with different personalities.......
    To satisfy all tastes. He is a complete package.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it me? or someone else can feel the same.....Reiss come with different personalities....... in some replies he tries to be normal and then he turn into another completely different thing in about minuts/hours......
    The last reply was something about this forum users being geeks wasting time on internet and doing nothing with their lives but the previous one was about him being a misunderstood well-informed intellectual silly fool (which makes no sense at all) who wanted to be "accepted back ".......

Is it me or this guy is really confused? now Reiss if you try just a little bit you might understand why some of us "waste" our lives on internet...is because.....some of us....work on gamedev related fields!!! wich involves a PC and internet connection..........pretty simple right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This "House of Fun" guy sounds like a raving lunatic.

And this guy wants us to donate money for his project? (LOL really?)

You have got to be kidding me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X