Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Comment

um....Am I the only one thats confused???

Comment

The OP is an ******* who keeps coming back under new names, trying to rip freelancers off. And now death threats to them are on his resumé as well it seems.

I really liked the "Hardworking" bit, made me smile.

Comment

You Greylord are an *******. Go **** yourself you and your other scummy cronies.

I am the best and I will not be told otherwise. I am leaving this common forum to speak to proper people.

You are all literally retarded or just very stupid.

And no one better dare ****ing tell me otherwise as I know this and I know that so go **** yourself up your little arses scumbags!!!!!

Comment

You Greylord are an *******. Go **** yourself you and your other scummy cronies.

I am the best and I will not be told otherwise. I am leaving this common forum to speak to proper people.

And no one better dare ****ing tell me otherwise as I know this and I know that so go **** yourself up your little arses scumbags!!!!!

NERDS WHO SPEND EVERYDAY OF THEIR ****ING LIVES TOUCHING THEIR GLASSES WHILE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER BY MOCKING GOOD PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT AND I WOULD ****ING PUT A BULLET IN ALL OF YOU IF I COULD SO TOUCH ME NOW *****ES!!

Comment

AAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how retarded can this guy be?

Comment

NERDS WHO SPEND EVERYDAY OF THEIR ****ING LIVES TOUCHING THEIR GLASSES WHILE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER BY MOCKING GOOD PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT AND I WOULD ****ING PUT A BULLET IN ALL OF YOU IF I COULD SO TOUCH ME NOW *****ES!!

Comment

"Retarded" doesn't even begin to describe you, you ****ing low-life.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Comment

@House_of_Fun: You'll need to put more attention here, dude. Just curious on how could you possibly ranting UDK users like that? If you don't visit this forum more often, just don't comment. It just that simple.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I am denying what apparently? I am working on a game yes I have few funds to play with but I am making the best of it. I have made a good plan of everything that needs to be done and will see it through without fail. I will not be put down by people that don't know me or what I am capable of just because they have nothing better to do and are not good human beings. I may not be perfect and you all could detest me but I do not deserve to be treated like scum. I will stand firm on the fresh mountain valleys for I can see prosperity.

Comment

I'm likely to be banned for apparently using offensive language and disrespecting members of this forum well I do so because I feel bullied by some of you people and it just makes me so sad. I am at the point where I am thinking of involving Epic games themselves or even the police as cyber bulling is illegal and don't for one minute even think that I am causing this to happen because I post a question or do anything and I am insulted mocked and generally pelted by verbal nastiness so it's not me.

I am generally a polite and respectable person but when treated like the way some of you have I change and the things I'd do to those people are almost indescribable.

Comment

Originally posted by House_of_Fun View Post
                            What the hell are you talking about? I am denying what apparently? I am working on a game yes I have few funds to play with but I am making the best of it. I have made a good plan of everything that needs to be done and will see it through without fail. I will not be put down by people that don't know me or what I am capable of just because they have nothing better to do and are not good human beings. I may not be perfect and you all could detest me but I do not deserve to be treated like scum. I will stand firm on the fresh mountain valleys for I can see prosperity.
                            Lets make some simple exercise so even YOU can understand:

Usual forum user 1: You suck!
                            Reiss: No I'm not is an honor to any of you to work for me!!!

Usual forum user 2: dude you are too arrogant!
                            Reiss: shut up scumbag I'm the best!!!

Usual forum user 3: can you please pay me my work!
                            Reiss: I owe you nothing you owe me, I gave you the opportunity to work with a BRILLIANT gamedev like me!!!

Usual forum user 4: c'mon man that rate is really low just pay the guy!
                            Reiss: SHUT UP you piece of sh*t my rates are AAA standards, my company accountant adviced me to hold payments until all proper documentation is filed!!!

Usual forum user 5: WHAT THE F*CK..........company? accountants?.....really?
                            Reiss: SHUT UP B*TCHES I'LL SHOOT YOU ALL IN FACE!!! ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD!!! F*CKING LOOSERS!!! I'M DA BEST!!!

??????????? yeah you are such a winner!

Comment

I understand why you might think like that and sometimes I might come across like I have a superior attitude but it's just me and I do treat everyone with respect. Juguefre, you must remember our conversation over Skype I was very hospitable and friendly heck I even wished you and your family to one day make it to the states for hope of a better life. I don't know why you joined the hate me bandwagon. I was never rude or nasty towards you or anyone. I was a little under informed and I had access to a smaller cashflow back when I started which explains why I came across as some silly fool who would never make it leaving me open to ridicule. But, I am infact a well-informed, intellectual who is kind and dear to all he comes across. I believe I am a generally misunderstood person. I just want to be accepted back into this online community for I have done nothing wrong.

Comment

Stop trying to act like the innocent party, it won't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X