Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone

You should of donated!

OMFG!!!! come on people lets donate!!! maybe if we donate enough the guy probably pay the freelancers that did work for him and last time I checked they haven't been paid.

Welcome back REISS aka GentlemanGraphics, SGS - professional.

You know you can't hide enough is like you stink or something like that, I read a few lines and inmediately I feel your presence, you have some nerve coming back here even using a different nick. But as you see you can't hide from your reputation and is not like is going to be regenerated if you wait long enough.

Comment

Yes Ladies and Gents. That's Reiss in his own flesh.

Comment

I am not going to argue with a prat. I just think your jealous and frustrated with something in your own life. The fact you can tell it's I Reiss Wort from reading my work is simply because I have a fantastic and unique writing style. Get over it!

Huh hum; what game have you got?

Comment

And what is it you said. "I doubt his working on a game at all, if you put it all together" LMFAO your eating your words now!!

Comment

just clearing a few points here.. your idea isnt original or "FANTASTIC" the "global zombie infection" / sandbox zombie game idea has been done a million of times so yep..second you dont have a description about the game just "REVOLUTIONARY ZOMBIE GAME" thats like the worst way to get even a few people to donate.... your literally asking people to trow money blindly

Comment

Originally posted by alvarofer0021 View Post
              just clearing a few points here.. your idea isnt original or "FANTASTIC" the "global zombie infection" / sandbox zombie game idea has been done a million of times so yep..second you dont have a description about the game just "REVOLUTIONARY ZOMBIE GAME" thats like the worst way to get even a few people to donate.... your literally asking people to trow money blindly
              Dude, it's Reiss the founder and CEO and CTO and cheif creative of Gentlemen Graphics. He can say what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by seenooh View Post
                Dude, it's Reiss the founder and CEO and CTO and cheif creative of Gentlemen Graphics. He can say what he wants.
                AAAH hahahahah yes you are so right there! he can even ask for low poly guns of 60.000 polys!

Comment

Originally posted by House_of_Fun View Post
                  I am not going to argue with a prat. I just think your jealous and frustrated with something in your own life. The fact you can tell it's I Reiss Wort from reading my work is simply because I have a fantastic and unique writing style. Get over it!

Huh hum; what game have you got?

OH yes you are such a winner just as David Prazel, you should join him and make the most awsome game in the history of human kind. the most disturbing part is that you think you can make a game a full 3D game with 80.000....... but I see how that fits perfectly in your plans........if you pay 20 dollars scripts and 50 dolars models then......yeah you'll do a game with 80.000 yes yes yes is more than enough and if it doesn't well...there is always the old trick right? old trick of making some naive new guys work for you and never pay them yes yes yes is completely posible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juguefre View Post
                    he can even ask for low poly guns of 60.000 polys!
                    LOL nooo, did he say that??

Comment

LOL nooo, did he say that??
                      He did to me, I remember a mail from him asking for a "low poly" chainsaw of 60.000 polys....oh yes that's gonna work so great! I was so kind (dumb) and actually told him how wrong he was on this matter, I could play with him instead and try to see if he wanted texture maps of 10k..... shame on me.... I could be laughing so hard right now......anyway I am, he try to pose as the big deal but the truth is he is only full of sh*t.

Comment

Don't discourage him. We want to see another David Prassel. We want to see funny reveiws man.

Comment

o:

jesus christ, **** just got REAL

Comment

Juguefre, you need a get a life or better yet end it. You told me you have a family, a girlfriend and some children, and all you do is naysay hardworking game developers. I will admit folks that I did ask for a 60,000 chainsaw but this was over a year ago and I wasn't sure of the normal specifications for such models. I now know that weapons usually come in at 1-6k. So, that aside what have you got to mock me about now huh the fact that I want to acheive and don't even bother saying you won't make it or you have no idea about the game industry because you obviously have no idea about it yourself if that is what you say as you don't. Juguefre, you have no life you are a sad, pathetic human being that spends every day of his life making pathetic attempts at putting good people down, you filthy Columbian. I bet you haven't even got a family and your not going to make it to the United States or Europe where I live you cretin *******. No! you will live in Columbia forever and carry on pretending your some great CG artist when your **** you think your someone well your not your a big fat nobody. When I first saw your work which was just some ****ty cubic jeep I laughed and thought wow this guy sucks so for all you know I could of played with you and made up som whacky figures to see if you are even a real CG artist. And, to finish this message off you can't even be a man and answer my question LMFAO why oh I know so let me answer it because you aren't creating your own game your just begging people to hire you to create terrible art and then they can only pay you via western union because of your country's strange policies. You commie, naysayer. You better stop trying to mock me because it only exposes your sad little life that has no worth. Find something better to do if you even have a family and if you do well then I bet your girlfriend is dating another guy and your children hate you. Get a life or end it, the most fitting line for unearthly trash such as yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by House_of_Fun View Post
                              Juguefre, you need a get a life or better yet end it. You told me you have a family, a girlfriend and some children, and all you do is naysay hardworking game developers. I will admit folks that I did ask for a 60,000 chainsaw but this was over a year ago and I wasn't sure of the normal specifications for such models. I now know that weapons usually come in at 1-6k. So, that aside what have you got to mock me about now huh the fact that I want to acheive and don't even bother saying you won't make it or you have no idea about the game industry because you obviously have no idea about it yourself if that is what you say as you don't. Juguefre, you have no life you are a sad, pathetic human being that spends every day of his life making pathetic attempts at putting good people down, you filthy Columbian. I bet you haven't even got a family and your not going to make it to the United States or Europe where I live you cretin *******. No! you will live in Columbia forever and carry on pretending your some great CG artist when your **** you think your someone well your not your a big fat nobody. When I first saw your work which was just some ****ty cubic jeep I laughed and thought wow this guy sucks so for all you know I could of played with you and made up som whacky figures to see if you are even a real CG artist. And, to finish this message off you can't even be a man and answer my question LMFAO why oh I know so let me answer it because you aren't creating your own game your just begging people to hire you to create terrible art and then they can only pay you via western union because of your country's strange policies. You commie, naysayer. You better stop trying to mock me because it only exposes your sad little life that has no worth. Find something better to do if you even have a family and if you do well then I bet your girlfriend is dating another guy and your children hate you. Get a life or end it, the most fitting line for unearthly trash such as yourself!
                              Say wha...?! tl;dr

Comment

Working...
                              X