Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

While you're waiting to rebuild your GTA5 character...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While you're waiting to rebuild your GTA5 character...

Play it, rocket, jump it.

Latest video:

Thanks for the support guys!

wow great job man!! love the dynamic feel of it! keep on going

Comment

Look nice

but be careful, rocket jump is a compagny that already exist.

www.rocketjump.com

Comment

Originally posted by lebaje View Post

but be careful, rocket jump is a compagny that already exist.
        Thanks for the heads up.
        Intercontinental ballistic missile propulsion game doesn't quite roll off the tongue as easily though. :/

Comment

Hey man, I've always enjoyed the idea of playing such a thing, so I guess I'm excited.

I understand that you are doing this alone and your capabilities are limited, but have you thought about the art side of things?
          Original assets and art-style? What is available now looks pretty good for a start and I'm sure you will add more and more.

I like the fact that you are going to include "hazardous zones" (perhaps some acid?), just like in the UT maps where pretty much there is a way to die just by falling from the wrong place of the map.

Anyway, keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by s7urm View Post
            have you thought about the art side of things?
            Original assets and art-style? What is available now looks pretty good for a start and I'm sure you will add more and more.
            A buddy of mine is going to help with the concept art. Personally I haven't modeled anything, so it'll be interesting to see where that takes me.
            Programming will be the greatest obstacle, as tweaking the camera and other items to perfection will prove to be the most challenging without a programming background.

And you hit the nail right on the head with the UT acid. Hazardous green goo. Hazardous green goo everywhere.

Comment

Love this idea. Hope you figure it all out and get the game released.

Comment

Quake 3 style

Comment

Update!
                  We're back!

Comment

Polite bump to let everyone get a chance to play a prototype!
                    If this is something you'd like to see completed, let me know.
                    Thanks again everyone!

Comment

woooot keep it up! I love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X