Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"OCEAN CITY RACING" is now out for $4.99 (Open World Driving Game for PC & MAC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks very good, i have voted for the game, because i would love to play this!

Comment

Cesar

Good work! You already have my Steam Greenlight!

Comment

Hey everyone after 5 months , the game just hit beta build stage.

Comment

Some screens from the beta build of the game.

Comment

Wow you have some awesome graphics, I really enjoy the light effects and reflections off of car parts!

I also really like the feature that a turn arrow shows up to tell you which way to turn!

Rama

Comment

Originally posted by evernewjoy View Post
              Wow you have some awesome graphics, I really enjoy the light effects and reflections off of car parts!

I also really like the feature that a turn arrow shows up to tell you which way to turn!

Rama
              Thanks. Glad you liked it. A lot more will change up until the release.

Comment

Ocean City Racing is now available to purchase on Desura , GreenManGaming and GetGamesGo for $4.99 on PC and MAC.

Ocean City Racing is an open world driving game powered by Unreal Engine 3. OCR features the biggest, most detailed and alive open world city , advanced driving physics and highest quality visuals ever seen in a low price indie driving game.

Featuring a free roam , time-trial and a race mode on a massive environment , Ocean City Racing offers hours of fun for just $4.99.

t.

Official Website: www.oceancitygame.com[/B]
                *Full credits can be seen here: www.oceancitygame.com/credits.docx

Comment

Working...
                X