[WIP] Cube Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Szia kornelkahh. Sounds like fun, but start simpler for your first project - it will only make Cube Land better if you learn UDK' full potential through smaller projects first.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guys! We have now a facebook page. Please like!
    And a "wallpaper":
    Click here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG! D Only 15+ days to my new computer!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not going to lie man, I think you are setting yourself up to fail. It is nice to have an idea and all (even if it isn't necessarily original), but taking on a project this big, especially by yourself, is just not something to be taken lightly, and it doesn't seem you've had much experience with the engine either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check out the first post for the ideas!

(Sorry, I'm posted again.. xD.. f..ing internet)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ideas in the first posts!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks all the positive feedbacks! I'll go to work on after I get my new computer.
    Aand here's one tutorial (not mine), I'll use this for this project.:

But I'll give the blocks with strength. The bedrock is not destructible.
    And the obsidian is the stronger, you can break with a Diamante (Diamond here is "Diamante") Pickaxe.
    And I now go to search some "strength" tutorial..

(After I got my computer, I go to download the newest UDK, but my Internet connection is very-very bad.. Max. download speed: 280 kb/s Max. upload speed: 50 kb/s)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by lebaje View Post
    not only the name, but visually speaking, its the same thing as minecraft.

small advice, if you want to make something serious, do something new. If you just want to do something for fun without any serious tough of releasing the game, keep going!
    http://www.fortresscraft.com/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not only the name, but visually speaking, its the same thing as minecraft.

small advice, if you want to make something serious, do something new. If you just want to do something for fun without any serious tough of releasing the game, keep going!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's better. I don't take negative feedbacks at all before/after the thread title changed (vice-versa). Anyway, more stuffs on your project please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yaay! Here's the new name!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay. But what its name? I'm thinking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you cannot make "Minecraft 2" becouse its alredy trademarked by mojang them, even if you try to release it for free your going to have serious legal problems..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
    kornelkahh, I don't think this project would be false. You cannot make a game based on someone else's trademark.
    wait. You send a positive feedback, or a negative?!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    kornelkahh, I don't think this project would be false. You cannot make a game based on someone else's trademark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X