College FMP [Week 2] Roldan: Kolby Bloodline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College FMP [Week 2] Roldan: Kolby Bloodline

We start working on the game properly in a few weeks. This is just a concept for the first level and to get a basic feel for the game and engine.

So far, this was only done by me. You can expect much better gameplay when our level designer takes over seeing as I'm just the 3D Modeller/ Musician.
    All models are original apart from the barrel.

We plan to make the game a dungeon based 3rd person hack n' slash with RPG elements based around a denounced Holy-Warrior bent on gaining infinite power by summoning an Immortal by the name of Aurgelmir. He can only smmon this being after gaining enough power from raising the dead and summoning evil spirits/ demons as his power is determined by this. The end game will be to weaken him by killing his summoned minions and then find a weapon that can trap his soul as he cannot be killed. There's a lot more to the story and lore, but I'm not going into detail as of yet. :]

[EDIT] I really don't know what happens to the camera near the end of the video. Dodgy Screen Capture software.

Looking great. =)

Comment

Enemy Concept Renders

A couple of concept renders of some basic enemies.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Takuma.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	3249116

Name:	Basic Guard Top Cloaseup.jpg
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	3249117

Name:	ZOmbie Head pic.jpg
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	3249118

Name:	256323_3380090631466_1678805752_o.jpg
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	3249119

Comment

Looks very good, im assuming that it is going to be an IOS game. It looks very detailed, and i think that if you carried on with this project it would turn out very great!

Comment

Thanks :] And no, it's going t be for PC. We still have tonnes of work to do on it, and this is just a concept

Comment

Another quick update;

Comment

This looks very cool, keep it up.

Comment

Some outdoor tests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkIOSkD5Bz8&feature=plcp

Comment

Working...
                X