Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Immunity Game Project (Immune system)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immunity Game Project (Immune system)

I have a new project, it is called Immunity. It is about the immune system vs the pathogens and bacterias in the body. It will go through several phases like inflamation, viral infection, bacterial infection, autoimmune disorder, etc.

It will be a third person shooter with elements of RTS, it should turn out very cool.

Here is a link to my website for more information about it. Im also starting to write a tutorial series from start to finish of the project.

http://www.immunitygame.com

Donate to support the project, I still need equipment for sound recording and the likes. Software is pretty expensive also.

So its some kind of education game?
    If so then it might be popular. Tho not sure how kind of appeal will TPS+Action leave.

Sounds good all in all .

Comment

Looks promising. Sort of post-apocalyptic mutant game with international creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerija View Post
        So its some kind of education game?
        If so then it might be popular. Tho not sure how kind of appeal will TPS+Action leave.

Sounds good all in all .

The game is not an educational game actually, its a game that is themed inside of the human body. Its actually a warfare game. Learning from the creation will be a side effect

I am a Pre-med track freshman in college right now, and as I was reading the immune system, I thought it would be awesome to have a game about it. So I am making one, since this is a hobbie of mine

Comment

Working...
        X