Illegal Aliens: Video 2 is Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal Aliens: Video 2 is Released!

Clip 2 is in the process of being re-filmed. Will upload when done.

Note- if you haven't seen clip1 watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbUt6vH5ELg

http://www.indiedb.com/games/illegal-aliens

Let me know if you find it funny
    I will update when more videos are released

Sky

Haha, it was good.

Comment

Lol, That was funny. Good Job.

Comment

That just wow. Terrific!

Comment

LOL

Really good & funny

THX for sharing

Comment

haha I'm really glad to hear you guys like it! If anyone else has a comment let me know!

Comment

From the start, the title is funny. The way the aliens are moving, just that, is funny. Also, the human captain / first officer reactions are also very funny. As for the rest (visuals, sounds, music, etc) is all fine as it is. Adding more details won't make the video funnier anyway so since I really like what you guy's as done, for the first time, I'll advertise a funny custom video on my blog

Very nice work

Comment

lols that was great, just what I needed

haha, nice one

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                  From the start, the title is funny. The way the aliens are moving, just that, is funny. Also, the human captain / first officer reactions are also very funny. As for the rest (visuals, sounds, music, etc) is all fine as it is. Adding more details won't make the video funnier anyway so since I really like what you guy's as done, for the first time, I'll advertise a funny custom video on my blog

Very nice work
                  stevelois I'm honored that you took the time to post the video on your blog. Your blog looks fantastic, very clean and sharp looking Also a lot of interesting unreal info gathered in one spot, nice work

Originally posted by CloDel Studios View Post
                  lols that was great, just what I needed

haha, nice one
                  Haha I'm glad you got something out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by skydew View Post
                    stevelois I'm honored that you took the time to post the video on your blog. Your blog looks fantastic, very clean and sharp looking Also a lot of interesting unreal info gathered in one spot, nice work
                    Well, you & your team can be proud of what you've done I'm happy to share quality content on my blog & THX for the compliment, I appreciate

Comment

Awesome. Was refreshing.
                      Specially how they walk. That's funny.

I had to turn down volume near the end coz awkward(sexy) noises. I dont want people wonder what I'm watching.

Comment

Haha you should embrace the awkward(sexy) noises

I've updated the first post with the newest video. Let me know if you guys find it funnier then the 1st.

Comment

Very funny haha thanks for the video.

Comment

Ah ****, the last scene... XD
                            Can't wait for the next video!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad we could make you laugh
                              I was debating on whether to add in the last scene, so I'm glad to hear you liked it,haha

Also if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for future clips, let us know. If your idea is good, we will use it and give you credit in future vids

Comment

Working...
                              X