Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK at the University of Hertfordshire BA & MA Games Art course,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Thomasmul, I look forward to meeting you in interview, good luck

Comment

The Deep - BA Games Art - University of Hertfordshire 2013

We will post more work soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasmul10 View Post
        All of this work is incredible - really inspiring! =O I live in the UK and am entering college soon... just waiting for my GCSE results, lol, yeh, scary! =P I always dream about doing stuff like this, and going to a University that actually trains me up, rather than me having to pretty much teach myself everything. I'd love to do it but, I guess people just think I should be doing Physics or something in University. Nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from doing it in my own time, so keep up the good work! Hopefully one day, i'll be able to create stuff as cool and professional as this! =D
        Hey Thomas (I assume it is Thomas?) I was in exactly the same situation as you two years ago, as my grandparents were obviously keen for me to study physics, and my parents were pushing that route too. I have now applied to and received an offer to go study at two different uni's to study 3d art and animation (one being Hertfordshire)

Follow your dreams, people will come round to it, and you'll be happier in the long AND short term

Comment

Victor Gaza, MA student

Unreal project

https://vimeo.com/73861300

Comment

Hello, a new year starts and the students are beavering away at making their showreels, so I thought I would share some WIP updates, they have until Jan 2014 to come up with a showreel.

This year we have even more internationals that have joined the course as far as Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Singapore, Nigeria, Jordan, Iran, Palestine, Brazil and from across the pond to the USA and lots of Europeans. It’s made for a really nice diverse mix of students that share the love of 3D Graphics.

Comment

And in more good news, this year we have also been joined by two more Fantastic Lecturers.

Lewis Guarniere from the Soho film industry - MPC & Double Negative

and

Frank Victoria from Weta - Concept Artists

Comment

Can not wait to see what Roel Coucke, MA Games Art student comes up with this year! its going to rock so watch this space!

Roel Coucke, MA Games Art
                roel.coucke@gmail.com
                Website - http://roelcoucke.com/

Splash Damage Art test

His professional work :O

Comment

Our students "work in progress" over the festive period.

Comment

MA graduate Victor Gaza had one of his MA projects used for a 3DMotive Animation tutorial.

Comment

Well done Artie Olestsik, Level 3 BA Games Art student for winning 2nd place in the Unearthly Challenge III for the vehicle design Challenge.

http://www.gameartisans.org/challeng...00_artydee.php

Comment

Showreel by Shaun Baker

Website - http://jestersheepy.wix.com/portfolio

Email: Jestersheepy@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Lots more to see here - http://www.sashamazendame.com/

Comment

Epic work!
                            Do you have students from Romania? And how much is the tax??
                            I have some Zbrush experience and I'm really interested

Comment

Elmstead and Close, Architectural Visualization

Comment

MA Games Art course in this month’s 3D Artist magazine, very nice of them to do so.

We are also in the Training Spotlight in Develop Magazine, bonus

Comment

Working...
                                X