Sci-fi Environment just finish in Unreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-fi Environment just finish in Unreal

This is my first post on this forum and this is my first environment that I created in UDK. I welcome feedback or thoughts. Also, feel free to visit my portfolio at www.3dmike.webs.com

Very cool.

Great lighting and general details; the environment is on a full stationary. Really nice for your first UDK work mate. BTW, love your other projects (non-UDK) on your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
      Great lighting and general details; the environment is on a full stationary. Really nice for your first UDK work mate. BTW, love your other projects (non-UDK) on your site.

Thanks alot Tux Android.

Comment

Ooof, lots of stuff going on here. Good job. I see some hints of tutorials you may have followed to help you with the scene but you've made them your own. Overall nice job. I guess its too late for crit since you've finished the project? :P

Comment

Originally posted by White Paper Games View Post
          Ooof, lots of stuff going on here. Good job. I see some hints of tutorials you may have followed to help you with the scene but you've made them your own. Overall nice job. I guess its too late for crit since you've finished the project? :P
          By all means feel free to Crit. as feedback always helps me to be a better artist. And yes I did do some some tutorials from 3d Motive Great site by the way (http://www.3dmotive.com/) . Modular sci fi floor or something and there's hints of that in my floor like you said I made a quite a few changes to make it my own. :-) Anyhow I'd like to hear your thoughts. Cheers!

- Mike

Comment

OMG that is amazing. not only did you create all of the models textures, and particles you also have put a large ammount of detail into all of them. this must have taken you ages. Besides that this is lovely work, i wish i could create somthing like this

Comment

Originally posted by Fi5h1fishy View Post
              OMG that is amazing. not only did you create all of the models textures, and particles you also have put a large ammount of detail into all of them. this must have taken you ages. Besides that this is lovely work, i wish i could create somthing like this

Thank you very much and I'm glad you like the environment so much. Yes it was a ton of work and I wish I kepted a journal on the project but it started as different project then sort of morphed into this environment. I would guess this took somewhere between 200 to 300 hours.

Comment

I've been getting feedback from some other artists over at the Polycount forum. So I made some changes to the lighting / post effects. Feedback welcomed.

Comment

Great job sneath! Love the (if I may call it that way) Doom-like feeling of the environment.

Comment

Except that your last pics are just mind blowing & I dunno what else to say !!!

Awesome, really

Comment

Thanks everyone for the thoughts/comment. One last adjustment to the lighting for now.

More pics at my website http://www.3dmike.webs.com/sci_fi_industrial.html
                      http://www.3dmike.webs.com/index.html

Comment

Very nice. Well done.

Comment

Realy nice it reminds me on Quake 4 or Doom

Comment

Whenever I do anything sci-fi I think Doom and Quake always infuences my work. Loved those games. Thanks for checking out my stuff.

Comment

Yeah Quake and Doom have that "feeling", how many custom meshes are in the scene cant count them all, i rely like those vents in the last shoot.
                              And adding some dust in the air is just perfect, again great job its beautiful scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X