Clear All

• replied
    most of the art isnt made by keltar
    nato, the valor, the droth and moya and the models where made by him
    the other art was made by other artist

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No offense keltar but you really need to re-evaluate everything

As example these characters are no were near being finished you need to put a much MUCH more bigger "Quality Bar" and well also learn when someting doesnt has "Enough Detail" rather than its just ok how it is

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kelt'ar View Post
    we really need someone that nows scaleform. I had an idea for communicetiong with characters...anyone knows how to do this?"

oh god............................................... ..................................

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We really need someone that nows scaleform. I had an idea for communicetiong with characters...anyone knows how to do this?"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think you need to change the title. Masswars just makes me think "Mass Effect Star Wars".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those three male models are nice but their face seems little equivalent to the drawing concept; and their arms and armors are not that bad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Commander Zek
    commander zek is one of the highest ranking soldiers in sovat.
    he has a scar on his face from an encounter with one of the Echo wild life. he lost his eye and half of his face, which has been replaced with a robotic face .
    his main job is to watch over the army and make sure every recruit gets trained. he was trained by soul herself.
    [source[

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vid:

http://www.moddb.com/games/mass-wars...ditor#imagebox

Nato
    Nato is the Field Commander of the Sovon Troops.

Nato: and Sovon troop member

Sovon Troop Member

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The concept art is pretty good, however the actual models are horrendous. The anatomy is far off giving the character an weird/ugly appearance. Your gameplay video isn't exactly visually amazing, It's a good project but you have to get your art together!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Archerx View Post
    Those shoulders are way to massive giving the women a very manly and some what scary tone.
    Its a guy in a bandana

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what are you talking about
    this all came from me
    and sure ill help with your story
    btw i dont read sci fi books so yeah idk what you are talking about
    btw im ghost59

Leave a comment:

• replied
    itsa ACUALLY QUITE GOOD THE valor model but it could be better i need help with m models

Leave a comment:

• replied
    **** yyou took a idea from a doctor who and put it in a game you cant do that they might sue if ti gets public iw ould change your storyline. oh and also can you help me with my stroy line you said it sucked so i was wondering if anyone coul help me btu still keeping in mid that you have to keep the main events that are displayed at http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...esent-The-bane

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those shoulders are way to massive giving the women a very manly and some what scary tone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This shows the valor ingame. I used the FLCT code for this:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Valor 3D model is really unique, interesting concept of Sovon Troops; but 3D models of Soul and Moya aren't impressed well (but I like the drawings of them).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X