Concept - Apoclyofable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept - Apoclyofable

I have a concept for a game that I would like to see if anyone would like to give me ideas based of it. I haven't started any work on this project yet so you can feel free to suggest any ideas you wish.

Apoclyofable is set in a fantasy world similar to settings seen in games such as Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. As such, it is quite heavily based on Dungeons and Dragons and multiple culture's mythologies (As all western fantasy games are, to some extent) in particular , the idea of the Far Realm and Psionic magic appealed to me. As this is is a theme that is covered a lot in modern games, I decided to set my game on the run up to and during the apocalypse. The plot line is quite long and complicated and covers millions of years (Through multiple worlds). I woukld like to see if anyone has anything to add to this concept and I will oost plot details if anyone is interested.

Anybody out there?

Comment

One of the reasons you're not getting any answers is because you're posting in the wrong forum. "Works in Progress" is about showing off progress to a person's / team's own UDK game that is in active development. If you're just pitching an idea to put a team together, you're better off get your start over here.

Comment

That's not a game concept, you just listed a bunch of games you'd like to it be like. You must be able articulate the idea without naming other products. In fact, you didn't even state the genre, which is probably RPG.

Comment

@ADayInForEver

I'm not trying to put a team together and I do have a cocept but I wanht to see what people think of the general idea and to see if anyone has any aditional input before I finalise it. I have built up the basic UnrealScript for this project. by "Not done any work", I meant that I haven't really got any assets or functional gameplay yet athough the framework is there. Does this count as a WIP?

Comment

@Max Power

The genre is RPG but it gets quite Sci - Fi at some points

Comment

Working...
            X