Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New Level WIP- "Urban Shade"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Level WIP- "Urban Shade"

Hola amigos, just wanted to post my new level ive been working on in the udk engine. its a mix of my own assets with the udk engine own assests...its a sort of horror/mystery type of level with some good old fashion scares..i also used some flash movies and images with the gfx movie kismet nodes...im working on learning more scripting so i can personalize it even more. what u guys think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	slide1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	3252411

Name:	slide4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	3252412

Name:	slide5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	3252413

Heres a cinematic video i made to show off some story points and quick gameplay elements...what you think?

Good concept man, but it has some 'very fair' effects (including the weird demon face), use of flamboyant textures and the flyby is pretty little fast, also a intellectual spooky Harlem area with dazzling of suspense. I think you should remove the HUD through the trailer that will take a cost.

Comment

Working...
    X