Project: End of the Beginning... (EOTB) WIP - March Teaser Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project: End of the Beginning... (EOTB) WIP - March Teaser Video

Here is the latest video footage from the EOTB project which is now ramping up again and looking for Character Modellers, Animators, and Unreal Scripters, as well as a few good Environment Artists to fill out the remaining roles / positions we have open and would like to fill

MARCH TEASER VIDEO: http://www.snaketakes.ca/index.php/n...h_alpha_teaser

Contact our project lead Jim with any / all interested queries to: jimyake@eotbgame.com

Please visit us online at www.snaketakes.ca

SnakeTakes Team.

Nice game, looks like you have been working on it for quite awhile. Can't wait to play it when it's finished.

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

It looks too dark to me, and the animations needs more improvement.

Comment

Wow did you guys make all that? That's an achievement! The weapon animations are lacking at the moment but no doubt you're looking to polish them up. I also see you're releasing on xbox and other platforms. Do you guys have a publisher? Looking forward to getting my hands on this one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by herpaderp View Post

What is with the horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Gmax5 View Post
                What is with the horse?
                maybe the character (that look like the ninja from metal gear solid) is going to ride it.....

Now seriously the horse is just for throlling purposes? cause is completely out of place............

Comment

LOL @ The horse... And yes, it's a troll. Actually, that ninja character was announced at polycount forum that it took 10k man-hours to be finalized. So the ppl at polycount were outraged by this marketing BS so one of them came up with that horse render-complete joke and it went kind of viral.

Comment

Looking good. Except weapons. They are not detalized enough (as for me), and their animations are very unrealistic (especially when shooting, i don't see any recoil). And where the hell are muzzleflashes?

Comment

Working...
                    X