AFF: PLANETSTORM - Video Devblog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFF: PLANETSTORM - Video Devblog

We really should have been pimping our youtube channel here, but progress has been painfully slow on pretty stuff, much more work has gone on under the bonnet.
    BUT LOOK. we're not only not dead, but we've not even been slacking.

This vid is the first point at which we feel the space game is once again good enough to start showing off, and we'll follow this up with more asap.

Looking really good there.

Comment

Wow, really nice work ! Hey, I have a question ! How do you do to have maps big like that ? Is that just a story of scaling?

Comment

this is absolutely amazing. i think i may have registered over at your forums some time back. i'll go look. or i'm in moddb and forgot. erf i told my internet friends too and told them to look at it.

Comment

Yea afaik we're the only game to do this - we have 2 seperately scaled areas, one at flight sim scale, one at FPS scale, and we use tricked out teleporting stuff to switch between internal and external areas.

Comment

Love the ship design, great profiles, love the multi-engine effect - really stands out. Amazing work guys!

Comment

great stuff man

Comment

Bump, this deserves it. Great stuff.

Comment

Have you tried contacting RockPaperShotgun about your project?

Comment

Amazing.

This can only be done by Experts with years of experiencie in UDK engine

Comment

Hey nawrot, where have you been all this time and why not in the aff basement?

Comment

Originally posted by Farseer View Post
                        Hey nawrot, where have you been all this time and why not in the aff basement?
                        Played with Androids on them tablets, beer in potatoland was so cheap that it dragged my attention away. Then I had some RL **** going on since november until recently.

But lets not derail topic from those glorious spass effects. I see windows on spacesheeps working fine now.

Comment

Wow that must be the first AAA indie game ever that is worth watching... respect guys.

Comment

AWESOME!!!
                            Project is complex. It really is high level staff.

my demo

Comment

amazing work ...

Comment

Working...
                              X