Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

The Solar System - An educational program using UDK

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By far--the best thing I have ever seen--ever within UDK. I couldn't even finish the video, I just had to comment on how cool this video is, and inspirational as well.
    I thought it was going to be simplistic, but there was a lot of interaction with the environment and in depth navigation as well. I've always been intrigued with space and this just really revved up my interest.lol. Thanks.

Comment

I think this is my first ever comment on these forums - just happened upon this topic by chance in my google reader. I had no idea this was finished and available! I'd subscribed to your youtube channel purely out of interest in this project, but you never added any more videos! Well done, looking forward to the iOs version.

Comment

I am happy to announce that the iOS version of 'The Solar System: Explore your Backyard' is now available for purchase on iTunes.
        https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sola...1182?ls=1&mt=8

Further details and my personal contact can be found at the projects homepage.
        http://www.explorethesolarsystem.com

Comment

Really beautiful project.

Comment

Awesome!
            Keep up the good work!

Comment

Love it!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Why is the PC version taken off? I'd much rather see this on my PC than my iPad. I might end up buying the iPad version just because this seems so nice.

Does anyone know how accurate this is? Like if I take this to an astronomy professor would they end up pointing out a lot of inconsistencies with what is true?

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ure-Underwater

Comment

Please Help

Comment

hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that the iPad version of 'The Solar System: Explore your Backyard' is now available on Itunes for FREE. If you haven't picked up a copy of the software yet, now's your chance.

Hope everyone enjoys!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sola...1182?ls=1&mt=8

Comment

Hey this is really nice!

Comment

Agreed very nice indeed!

Comment

Thank you for your great work!

Comment

Hello again everyone,

Just updating this post. I have updated the app which is now available on iTunes. This update includes a bunch of new features, some of which includes a mode to view the countries of Earth, the addition of the asteroid belt, better performance, better loading time, an updated user interface, and minor tweaks here and there, and a new camera mode that allows you to use the iPad as a virtual reality device.

Hope you like the update!

Comment

GREAT WORK .... when PC version is available for download ?

Comment

Working...
                                X