X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(On Hold)MW3 Seatown Remake - UDK

Currently project is on hold

Hello,

So this is the start of a new project that i will be working on.
    My goal is to remake a small part of the multiplayer map Seatown that you can find in Call of duty modern warfare 3.

For now i decided to just do a small part of the map to see what it will become then after that i might think of expanding it but I'm to far away to think of that now.

My Goals:
    -Create a small part of the map "Seatown"
    -Get higher quality then MW3 version of the map (Call of duty is know for it's low poly environments to achieve 60 FPS)
    -3D model complete buildings and not modular pieces (I wan't to practice this as i already practiced modular building style in my last project scene)
    -Texture, model and build up everything myself.

I will keep this threat updated whenever i make some changes that are worth the update.

This part of the map will be made first

This is what i have so far (all bsp) I'm figuring out the size of the map

And here are 2 close up shots nothing special yet

(Taken for for future updates)

Comment

(Also taken for future updates)

Comment

following you lets see

Comment

Currently i'm working on expanding the scene and deciding what will be shown and what not.
          I'm constantly switching to UDK and Xbox 360 MW3 to find out the right sizes and measuring everything with in game human sizes and then back into UDK to build it.

I also worked on a arch that will be in the map about 7 times and i made a texture and lightmap etc.. Just to kinda get in the mood of the actual map.
          I will upload screen shots if i made further progress in the map.

-Danny

Comment

I currently have more important things to do then this project so i put this on hold and maybe continue with it sometime later on but i don't know yet.

Thanks

-Danny

Comment

Working...
            X