Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, awesome !

Comment

Looking good so far mate. Love the avant-garde 3D design and wooden textures.
      Cyberpunk seems like a modern science fiction genre (made in real technology in case I didn't noticed that way).

Comment

A nice little breakdown of the bench now that its done:

and the new beginnings of the front desk:

Comment

You're texturing and shader work is brilliant.. You've got spec/gloss maps and shaders down to a science by the looks of it as it's damned difficult to get materials ilke that to look so realistic.. nice work

Comment

A bit of a small update here. Made a real carpet texture, messed with lighting a bit, and added detail to the half-circles on the railings:

Comment

****, it look so good since the beginning but now, it's fantastic

I'm amaze !!!!!!

Comment

I second the comment about your spec maps. I've had trouble getting them down but you seem to have it down to a science. Kudos on the project so far!

Comment

Brilliant optimization and specs! I like the fancy breakdown of the furnishes and the interiors.

Comment

Heres where the low poly camera/jointed arm is at. gonna be adding some more normal details with ndo2.

Comment

The 3D camera meshes looks brilliant; might not be toned down/little reflective by it.

Comment

Heres a new shot of the lobby with cameras, I'm working on the lighting in the hall, and I've got a new bed design I'm fiddling with.

I've also got my demo reel up on vimeo that shows some nifty shots of the scene complete with flickery lights! https://vimeo.com/41167352

Comment

Fantastic look & feel

Just looked your video. Everything look amazing ! But I thought it was a video only for this project before watching

Comment

Working...
                          X