• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Nice renders!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by juguefre View Post
    I simply love that car...... I'll buy the game just to drive that vehicle......
    Here are some better renders if you want to see the rest of the car

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 2Dawn View Post

just took another quick screen shot for you to check out, let us know what you think
    I simply love that car...... I'll buy the game just to drive that vehicle......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have to agree with juguefre. The clothes and weapons are good, all the skin part is lower quality. The poly placement/count is showing off jagged edges. Also the skin texture is varying too much from yellow to red. The pose is not doing the model justice either : both weapons are floating in his hands and all in all his sense of weight is gone.
    Just because a model has been through polycount doesn't make it perfect and I'm fairly certain that they would point out the same things.
    So yes overall the vehicles are better, which is not that much of a surprise since hard surfaces are always easiest to make.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Black_Stormy View Post
    You guys have some very accomplished artists. I am looking forward to throwing money at you.

EDIT: money thrown
    Thank you for your support! You will be recieving an email soon confirming your order and instructions for closed beta will be coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You guys have some very accomplished artists. I am looking forward to throwing money at you.

EDIT: money thrown

Leave a comment:

• replied

just took another quick screen shot for you to check out, let us know what you think

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These are 100% in game screen shots, no problems with you posting the image, thanks for the support!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 2Dawn View Post
    thanks for all the kind words and suggestions! We are trying to keep the polygon counts reasonable as we are gearing toward 64 player battles, these are max renderings of the characters in game they use sub surface scattering and look a bit better. As for proportions the characters are purposefully exaggerated. But all critiques are accepted, don't be shy!
    Hey can you tell me if this is an ingame image shot? I could almost bet is a vray/mental ray render and a bit of Image compositing work, but if is a ingame image you guys are the rulers of 3D art!!!

and if there is any problem with posting that image here just tell me and I'll edit/remove from the coment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for all the kind words and suggestions! We are trying to keep the polygon counts reasonable as we are gearing toward 64 player battles, these are max renderings of the characters in game they use sub surface scattering and look a bit better. As for proportions the characters are purposefully exaggerated. But all critiques are accepted, don't be shy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He is from Polycount, and they do very critical critics there. And we do not here.

I do agree with him though. The arms are very blocky. Need a little love. But overall the model looks great.

Good luck with your Project. I hope to play it one day.

Thanks,

Lee

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Proportionate doesn't apply in the game(fictional) world I think. I have to agree that this character isnt at its best. Its poly's are a bit too choppy. The poly's could have been used better to make the silhouette less noticeable.

The texture is top notch and details are amazing nonetheless. Great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vawx View Post
    The character looks fantastic 2Dawn. I can't wait to see future updates.

It's amazing how most of your posts fall into the "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule.
    really? do you really think the proportions of the arms and the torax are right? they have one vehicle that is indeed one of the best pieces of 3D art i've seen in my life but ...this one..... doesn't suck but..... put away all the hate you feel for me and tell me the model is correctly proportionate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The character looks fantastic 2Dawn. I can't wait to see future updates.

Originally posted by juguefre View Post
    well I don't want to be picky but compared to the quality of your vehicle this character is not so good, the cloth is fine also the weapons but the arms and the belly are really weird.
    It's amazing how most of your posts fall into the "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy ****, Dude! Its awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X