Icebreaker - Ravaged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icebreaker - Ravaged

In the blistering cold we see a world decimated by a catastrophic climate change, a glacier has destroyed what once was a large city bridge and a cargo ship. This level displays an amazing array of heights and depths with almost no boundaries on how high or low you can go, where all of the glacier is available to skilled snipers and silent deaths. In a world controlled by fuel, this map introduces a new game play mode; capture the resource, in which you need to work together with your teammates to capture and protect all the fuel you can get your hands on. It's survival of the fittest, where both teams will stop at nothing to protect their resources, and the only rule is to stay alive.

Still looking for level designers, UI designers, and other positions inquire within, please pm me

check out www.2dawn.com

Some nice level designs here. I imagine it to be like 'Brink' style gameplay. Very fast paced and intense. Really digging this, will be following progress!

My only crit would be is that the logo 'Ravaged' doesn't really sell your game. Possibly try out a few variations on that one. Good work guys!

Comment

I agree with the logo crit. Nothing wrong with the name, but you have an icy climate with a hot feeling logo. The color and the font as well bring you away from the immersion. But the environment design looks ace!

Comment

Wow, that looks fabulous!! I like the art style and vibe a lot.

Comment

well that is nothing, these guys are pros, and I'm 100% sure their game will be a total succes.

Comment

Working...
          X