No announcement yet.

Recruits - Shoot'em Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very noice...You guys will do wonders incorporating something like this to your project for character communication:

Comment

Inspiring! Can't say I'm a fan of this genre but your game looks solid and makes me think you made a good start! I'd like to recommend you adding and tweaking some BlendBySpeed animnode into your Animtree for soldiers. They slides on the ground when running. Enhancing a locomotion system would make your game much more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
        Very noice...You guys will do wonders incorporating something like this to your project for character communication:
        Haha Picture In Picture Mode! That is very cool man! We will keep the idea for that form of communication open, I am just not sure how well It would fit into the game (Seems to fit better with Sci-Fi Type of games).

Originally posted by lorendroll View Post
        Inspiring! Can't say I'm a fan of this genre but your game looks solid and makes me think you made a good start! I'd like to recommend you adding and tweaking some BlendBySpeed animnode into your Animtree for soldiers. They slides on the ground when running. Enhancing a locomotion system would make your game much more attractive.
        I definitely agree with you that having a nice locomotion system will significantly improve the feel and appearance of the game. It is certainly Something we are going to be working on, however, unfortunately since there is a whopping 3 people actively working on the game, Animations is one area we are lacking in as of now.
        Keep Your seatbelt buckled however and stay tuned as we continue progressing at it becomes sexier.

Comment

Originally posted by theflamingskunk View Post
          We will keep the idea for that form of communication open, I am just not sure how well It would fit into the game (Seems to fit better with Sci-Fi Type of games).
          You can make it look like radio reciever or something like that (i think, if you will make something similar to reciever in Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, it will feat your game well)

Comment

Just a quick video showing of one of the features that will be in our free demo of the game coming out soon. This is the beginnings of many other animals (and humans) that will be innocent bystanders in the battles of Recruits.

Jason our programmer has implemented some basic AI for the chickens to run around and peck on the ground, and when in ear shot of gunfire, they get startled and fly up in the air,*causing*them to get shot and 'explode'. Its very simple but we think it add a lot to the levels.

Head over to IndieDB and vote for us to be in the Top100 released games this year.

Comment

You are an unbelievable person...

That just blew my mind. I love you.

Comment

cool game dude, goodluck!

Comment

cool game dude, goodluck!

Comment

Thanks guys, I dont think our FX guy posted his Napalm video here, so i'll do it for him.
                    Check it out and help us out at IndieDB.com with the Top 100 vote.

Comment

Very nice smoke and camera shaking.

Comment

Hey peeps,
                        We have Released our Free Demo - You can get a link to download from our Steam Greenlight page - Vote for us to be on Steam while your there

Comment

Hey Everyone,
                          If you want to grab Recruits Cheap, head over to Groupess.com and grab the game in a bundle featuring games from Steams Greenlight Program!

Here are some of the other great games you can get!

Comment

Hey everyone,
                            Just wanted to share some new assets for our game, just threw it together in UDK last night. You can grab a PNG over at our IndieDB page.

Thanks to Klemen Lozar and Julian Daley for helping out with the game! If you want anymore info, just let me know, more than happy to share some behind the scenes pics and stuff, I'll probaly make a small video tonight too!

Check us out on Steam Greenlight as well!!!

Comment

Awesome image guys! best of luck with everything!

Comment

Thanks Razorb, love Routine btw, been following for a while!

We just put up a new update on Desura! So make sure you check it out and grab a copy of the game if you can!

Check us out on Steam Greenlight as always!

Comment

Working...
                                X