Fantasy Environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy Environment

Doesn't really have a name yet but I decided to start sharing my WIPs of this environment now that I sort of have something to show.

Managed to get lighting adjusted, but not built. Black shadows are a result of that which I will fix later.
    Going to re-do the billboards for the trees as well or at-least the LODs...
    But, Enjoy!

UPDATE: Managed to get the trees fixed up. Adjusted the atmosphere for more saturation, need opinions on that.
    Attached Files

The trees look good, grass too.
    I'd like to see the shadows with a bit more contrast, other than that the mood is perfect.

Comment

yea, the visual style you've created here is magical. Is this all custom content frmo scratch or did yuo use speedtree at all?

Comment

Originally posted by ironbelly View Post
        yea, the visual style you've created here is magical. Is this all custom content frmo scratch or did yuo use speedtree at all?
        Thanks!

And yes, everything you see is custom made by me. (with the exception of the particle systems for the falling leaves and bugs which may be hard to tell from that screenshot.)

Comment

Added a new update shot showing some fixed up lighting and trees.

Comment

Bumpity bump..

Comment

How to you get that filter in the picture, would really help with what im working on

Comment

Originally posted by kairielectra View Post
                How to you get that filter in the picture, would really help with what im working on
                By modifying the Tone Mapping settings in the post process volume.

Comment

Working...
                X