[WIP]Sminis IOS game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WIP]Sminis IOS game

This is game being put toghther from us here at http://www.angryrockstudios.com/

The Sminis are escaping! Through a freak accident an evil scientist's littlest robot minions have been given free will and are now seeking freedom one Smini at a time. Help the Sminis navigate the evil scientist's facilities without letting too many of them get crushed, sliced, destroyed by one of the evil scientist's guardian robots or any of the obstacles standing in your way. Sminis is timing and skill based game that pits you and your reflexes against carefully crafted levels full of obstacles and potential Smini destruction. Stylistic 3D environments using the Unreal Engine make each level a visual treat and allow for added depth and required strategy for each of Sminis levels. Get as many Sminis as you can to the exit on each stage to move forward and get the Sminis one step closer to freedom!

Trailer of Sminis

Trailer 2 of Sminis

we still have a lot to do on it and will continue posting regularly

Looks fun! Sounds like it's inspired by Lemmings? I love that game.

Comment

nice man looks great!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys I'll be posting some image of the little robot minion soon

Edit Here's A couple images of the Minions

Comment

Nice,looking forward to it

Comment

We just got an IndieDB page up for those you have an account and want to follow. I'll be adding some new screen shots here soon.

Our IndieDB page http://www.indiedb.com/games/sminis

Comment

hah! Looking awesome, nice visual style you guys got here.

Comment

Thank WPG

Here's a few more screen shot. We started laying out the spark and smoke particles.

Comment

Very cool style. The wood texture contrasts really well with the white and metal tiles. Aesthetically it looks really good so far. :]

Comment

Just insane! Definitely need to give this a play when its done!

Comment

Here's Some more Screenshots. These include some levels, a Boss, and an epic electric beam that the sminis will need to dodge for their lives.

Comment

Haaaaa! I hadn't seen any of your updates for a while so its a nice surprise to come across this stuff. I can just image all the exciting game play coming out of these images! Awesome stuff guys!

How did you come up with the boss design? What do you have to do to beat him? Without giving too much away of course

Comment

I guess i could say the bosses are unique to each zone, we designed them based on the zones style, it's not like playing a normal lvl,by the time you face them for that zone you will have really needed to hone in on your Smini saving skills

Comment

Check out the indieDB site, http://www.indiedb.com/games/sminis

Comment

Really like the style & atmosphere, really great work so far

Comment

Working...
                              X