Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just an Update ( Stopping Viral starting newer simpler project )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an Update ( Stopping Viral starting newer simpler project )

Hey guys just watch the video it explains...
    This video is mostly talking if you don't care don't bother watching it cause I can not take all the griefing. Also I realize it is my desktop I just was using Camtasia to record my video and I did show the game a little so get off my back.

So basically you made an update to tell us your last project (which didn't even look close to complete) is being abandoned and you're starting up a new project you don't want to tell us about yet?

Not much of an update or a work in progress, seems like just flailing to me...

Comment

please don't be so negative, its never good news a project is being abandoned.

i always enjoyed the updates, even though i never commented on them.

Comment

Thanks thommie, and yes that is exactly what I did RichKid. Are you even rich? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phen0mM0dz View Post
          Thanks thommie, and yes that is exactly what I did RichKid. Are you even rich? lol
          That's question is almost as irrelevant as this game update....

I make more money per year than you do, that's for sure.

Comment

I do have to agree that your update were alot about you talking and no so much about the game itself.

Show more of the game instead of your desktop

constructive critisism

Comment

OK well I am sorry I had a question and the game update was to say that it is on hold and what I plan to do in the future. also I am 15 turning 16 I bet you do make more money than me considering I don't have a job. I recommend doing your research before you go trolling.

Comment

*yawn* That's all I came here to say.

Comment

also I am 15 turning 16...
                  So why don't you take the advice of people who are older, more experienced and/or wiser than you? They're only trying to be helpful and seriously no one wants to look at your desktop.

Also if you're stopping the project because your hard drive is full, did you know you can buy a 1 terrabyte drive for like 70bucks now?

Comment

the only advice that was given did not come from richkid but from carsten, and i can't see where he says he will ignore that.

Comment

I just asked what the point of this update was? It doesn't seem that there was any... Generally when I provide someone with an update I show progress, not a complete lack thereof...

If you want to tell the community your project failed, fine... But don't include "Big News" in the title and provide us with a link to a video of you talking for five minutes. There's my advice...

Also -

also I am 15 turning 16 I bet you do make more money than me considering I don't have a job. I recommend doing your research before you go trolling.
                      Why on earth would conduct research to determine your age? I'm not trolling I'm just stating this whole thread / "update" was completely unnecessary.

Comment

Ok guys I did not post this video to get griefed. I posted it to tell you all about my standings. I am no longer going to respond on this thread and to Archerx no I did not stop the game cause that hard disk is full I stopped it cause I first person shooter was too much for my group and I too handle so please do not troll and yes I am open to constructive criticism but not when it is all griefing.

Comment

Try not to get offended by trolls ^^ There's no need for that.

You tell us you have a team of people. Do you guys have any plans for a new game?
                          In what way will it be easier than the project you just abandoned?

Comment

Yes we do have plans for a new game. It will be an easier game to make due to it being a side scroller. It will have angry birds type menu systems and will be a puzzle/rpg/shooter. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask but please don't ask for the name/theme/etc...

Comment

We are not trolling nor griefing you. We are just telling you our opinion and reaction to your video.

I'm sorry that the fact we did not praise you or say it was awesome = trolling.

When people react in a negative way to my work I find out why and try to fix it! I don't start calling them trolls and griefer because that's kind of immature.

Don't you want to have some pretty awesome videos? Well showing your desktop that is featuring another game and other irrelevant info is not the way. Maybe actually showing your game from start to finish in future videos?

I give up because I'm probably still "trolling" you.

Comment

Working...
                              X