Kingdom Hunter 王国のハンター

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hunter 王国のハンター

Kingdom Hunter is an open world action adventure game where our main character will travel around five different kingdoms to complete quests.
    The combat system will be what I have created in my older project - 3D Ghouls n' Ghosts
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...o&daysprune=-1

Update#1 - Birth of the "Hero" 英雄の誕生

Update#2 - Home Sweet Home スイートホーム

Looks very cute and a little bit like the Reddit.com alien. I am looking forward to seeing where this game is goes

Comment

This video had me with both hands on my cheeks and elbows on my knees smiling----Weird.
      You had me ready to explore. Is this for PC?

Comment

Ha, the music is nice...I love such games...they're just easy to learn and fantastic if you're bored...

Though you might want to change sth in the char's shader. I assume you've got some emissive somewhere as he's not dark in the shadows? If yes, you should weaken the emissive strength, he seems to bright in the shadows...

Comment

@Winwarproductions
          Yes, this is for PC.
          But since this is a project for me and my friend to learn the engine, I guess I could try to work on releasing on other platforms if it's easy enough in the future.

@HavocInferno
          When I work on the environment, I'm planning to have the entire world to have a familiar texture and lighting style to this character to give a cartoon feel. But I'm not completely sure if it would look ok since I haven't tried yet.

Comment

Update#2 in the first post
            It contains two new animations for Maru (sitting/jumping)
            Also built a temporary home for Maru to test out the cartoon style texture and lighting

Comment

I really like how you explain your updates. Even though there isn't much to see right now, in my head I'm saying "Oh-- I can't wait until the neighbors move in" --Weird. lol.
              In other words, you keep me interested and looking forward to more. This looks like something my niece can play. She likes these type of games.

Comment

Working...
              X