Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX11 SSS Shader / Displacement Lightmap and Normal Issue

Removed by user

Just want to say, The statement I made the other day was out of order. I had a really bad day and my toys came out the pram!. Got told by my Lettings agency that my rent was being put up from £725 a month to £775, my bills are about £300 a month not includeing food,tobacco, and Most important BEER. On the same day I was told by my largest repeat client for design work that all design was being consolidated to head office in Germany and no work will be made available in the uk anymore. I have very little work coming in and looks like i could be booted out the week before christmas. Oh well, that's life and ive always got my tent i just bought lol. Relevant to uk members, im selling my rack mount IBM zion server and could be made to sell my EMC Clarion Fibre channel sotorage array for the right price, if anyone interested drop me a message.

If you want to check out some of my work that im having issues with it's at the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/KingBadger3d?feature=mhsn

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

your videos are private and cant view them KingBadger

Comment

Originally posted by KingBadger View Post
        Have to say the forum on here has become stagnant, even had a guy claiming to be from epic sending me a message on you tube (Guy called himself dank0723 ) that he wanted to help with my issues with UDK but not a single person has tried to help. I don't have time to waste as have bills to pay and in fear of losing my place to live, my work is a dev process that's meant to build understanding of the engine for everyone but I’m sick of the udk BETA engine at this point and the lack of support from staff. Think I’m gonna put any spare time I have into cry engine from now on, which like udk uses people downloading there engine for free beta testing to save them **** loads of money. I’m ****ing ****** off! I’ll buy a license if that gets me support but it all just seems like a scam to me. UDK seams good for maybe kids that have parents paying for their existence but I have to fight to buy food and pay bills, NEED BETTER SUPPORT
        1. You posted this in the wrong forum section
        2. Your videos are private so we can't really get a good idea of what the problem is
        3. You aren't going to get any better support with the free version of cryengine 3 than you would with the UDK

Comment

SadFace Removed :-(

Comment

Working...
          X