New in the Showcase! Warm Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in the Showcase! Warm Gun

Ontario-based Emotional Robots is an independent game developer with accolades that can be traced back to the $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest. The same team that earned early recognition for high-quality Unreal Tournament 3 mods is poised to release its first commercial game, Warm Gun, for iOS, Android and PC. In this interview, Emotional Robots gives us a peek into their saloon.

Nice i cant wait to play it good work guys keep i up. Do you have any tips for us indie developers that are following in your path? ( Also weephun d you have any tips of inspiration?)

Comment

Go Allar, go!!

Comment

That is Allar ? Wow

Comment

He's one of he developers that worked for Emotional Robots. Best of luck.

Comment

Defiantly I love his work gooooo Allar

Comment

Thanks for the plug weephun!

Also, thanks for your support guys! As far as giving advice, there's no one golden thing I can say that will change your lives forever, but what I can do is tell you this:

Try a lot. You will fail miserably pretty much every time, but in your failures is where you'll find success. That success is called experience. Warm Gun would have never come to light if we hadn't failed a thousand times before (and succeeded a few times as well).

As for Allar - just some quick clarification: Allar was instrumental in helping people across these forums with many different difficult coding tasks, and we were honored he wanted to work with us. He joined our team about a year ago (this was a 4 year project) and left our team to work with a start-up company (that actually pays salary!) about 2 months ago. During his tenure he made a lot of magic happen for Warm Gun - it wouldn't be what it is today without him. He worked with us as a programmer, and wasn't a co-founder.

Comment

I corrected my post. Thanks!

Excited for you guys! Hope you rule the App Store and put Angry Birds to rest.

Comment

Yes thanks for that nicely worded message. I am just starting on my first game and things are hard. At times I think we are going to fail but we are all motivated not to give up. As for Allar I am glad he helped you guys because your game is amazing and I can not wait to play it. It took4 years to make your game? What was the aspect of it that took so long? What order did you work in to make it for example coding -> then graphics? Are you going to realease your GDD because I think that is what makes som groups fumble, because they are not oganized. And last but not least how and who started the group ( was the group local like you all went into an office or was it remote?)

Comment

Working...
                  X