Survival Horror FPS for iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survival Horror FPS for iOS

Hi Guys, This is a small prototype I made in UDK for an on rails survival horror FPS for iOS. I decided to go with an on rails system because of the input limitations of touch screen devices. Even though it's on rails, a unique feature is the ability to choose your path along the way. Though this is an on rails shooter, giving the player the options to take different routes will make it less linear. These different choices will lead to different game experiences and may cross paths to form many different variations.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

John

http://youtu.be/4CPKv6WeGYo?hd=1

Gorgeous! The "on rails" idea is not nearly so limiting as I thought while reading about it, and the visuals are top-notch, and I don't mean "top notch for iOS", either!

This begs for more development; heck I'd get an iOS device just to play it

Keep it up; begging for more here.

Comment

I was impressed, doesn't seem too "horror" though. More like a zombie game. Either way, good work.

Comment

Thanks guys. You're right though, it's not as much "horror" as it is "zombies". I'd like to make it more "horror" though. This was just an early prototype though

Comment

Impressive John, really impressive. What kind of dev time did yuo see on this? What is the running time of it start to finish?

Comment

Working...
          X