Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	3251065Click image for larger version

Name:	ENDLESSZ Developer Diary screenshot 10.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	3251066

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The lightning of this game is so good it looks like Unreal 4 lights. (or it is a U4 game in a UDK forum? Not complaining, just curious because I didn't find any info about it).
    I'm following EndlessZ!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes thats a good idea we will add lazer to the gun ! EndlessZ Project is still continuing we are working on it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks nice.Does this mean that endlessz has stoped development or is it delayed?
    Not sure why,but i think that adding a laser sight to the gun on the night map woud look cool and help aiming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isolation of the Dead
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...tegory_popular

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good example.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure kickstarter is the answer either...

1. Negative Press:
    Devs abusing their luck! Reports like this don't help:
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06...me_settlement/

2. Funding-Fatigue.
    As examples take these two as they both look interesting. But will either come close never mind hit their magic number.. [maybe the first] :-
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-of-the-world
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...v/galaxy-heist

3. Epic's Advice:
    "Steam crowded, but rewarding...Kickstarter is a great marketing tool. Terrible funding source."
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post291954

4. Oldschool funding: not-trendy, lots of hard work, annoyingly obvious:
    Sean @ Hello games (No Man's Sky): "We're self-funded: What I mean by that is, we lived off our savings "... Self funding is a safer bet, you get a job, you work, you save... Afterwards, you use the money to take time out to build your game... Crowd Funded fundraising is best for raising funds to build real-world prototypes i.e. a device or a machine, there it makes sense IMHO...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi everybody
    My opinion is indiegogo not suitable for video games. You can try kickstarter

we are still working on ENDLESSZ.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for the crowfunding. I think that it's neccesary for the game to be enough popular before going to crowfunding.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read the interview,a litle harsh but it is what a consumer will say.I can agree on the prices of mocap these days(the ones that have big brand name do cost a lot)But i know there are cheaper and innovative ones and im sure at least one of them works and is still cheaper.(maybe continue to search more)(i have seen a few unity projects that managed to pull quite some by just using a old kinect device+third parrty software and a green screen for the actor).
    You coud also rent some equipment or contact with a company>tell them what you want(movements and so)and not by mocap

Quote:
    The developers are asking for $1.25 million and they have no games to their name, no history of titles launched under their name.
    -------------

I realy hate when people come to this as a exise I know its true(and the words have weight) but still its difficult to argue with them and beg for a chance to demonstate that you/or team can provide similar/equal skills to the so called AAA teams.

One last thing.Im right now reading things regarding kickstarter,indiegogo,steam as i planning to go there someday.Im not sure if i read this right but in indiegogo if a project doesnt get the funds the money is not returned to the customers but is for the people responsible for the product and some % for indiegogo.Is this correct?
    If it is so,maybe people will be skeptical in investing so much in a project whit that condition provided by indiegogo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Too bad for the crowd fund.Did you managed to avertise it to a many people?(not only youtube/facebook).Good luck with the project and hope you can make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for all the emails and comments,
    we have suspended the indiegogo project.
    We are going to continue working on this project and focus more on the gameplay.
    We will inform those who are interested when we release the complete game .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hola majic12
    Sorry guys for now its company secret.
    but if we succeed with our campaign we will come back here to work with other developers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think they are using the image only for reference, to replace buildings and others with their assets and painting the landscape after.

There are no problem using a 10x10 km landscape, even without stream the chunks. The landscape LOD works fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X