• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Bonyback
    14 PlayerPawn Damage CameraEffect Blood Version1.0 Beta

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/651/9uik.mp4/
    Hello I wonder if you could post a tutorial or a code hisiste explained as the screen comes to damage blood resivir
    Please be very useful for my project

Please
    Please

And you cover link is functional

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My you certainly are productive! Great stuff, whoever is doing animation (you?) is doing a great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love it, but I didn't see anything "Basic" about it.

It really looked more like a Professional thing to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Injury personal (professional health system Complete Super Beta

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/545/cnsn.mp4/
    Good work
    What is the name you used the camera on the proof of the gun
    And put a tutorial Prodire zoom with right click

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahah thats so cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Great job on the effects

Leave a comment:

• replied
    VEry Very Good Work

and would be great if you could do a tutorial on the camera and the effects

o and we will make the right click zoom

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My only slight suggestion is that you have him move further for each roll, looks like he's launching himself into a roll but not going very far. Otherwise this is one of the most exciting things i've seen, quality in modelling, animation, materials and the environment in the first video looked top draw as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Top quality stuff, really intrigued with where this is going.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow very nice! i like it. Although the sound is way off and out of sync with the video.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Endlessz The Game

Endlessz The Game

hello everybody

About the game. EndlessZ

Endless Z is a third person view horror survival game about eight different strong characters going through struggles for survival, if we briefly look at the results; scarcity, stress, zombies and some unexplainable events appears before us. For now we are working on the script to perfect the stories, so we can't tell more about it, we will deliver the best gameplay and gamers can ever experience in high definition.

Expected Game Experience.

With the new lighting system specially developed for ENDLESSZ game, players will be able to enjoy next generation graphics with better light transmission, reflections and shadows. We have applied this lighting system to all buildings, objects and characters.

Cinematic effects and events

Cinematic game play events have been created to give a greater thrill in gaming experience through advanced artificial intelligence and technology.

Gameplay

Surviving the zombie apocalypse, through gaining experience on survival tactics, food stocking a massing weapons and ensuring the energy life is maintained to ensure health is maintained.

Conclusion
    We are actualizing real world references to give a touch of realism to the game. The high quality graphics and attention to detail helps differentiate the Endless Z.
Working...
X