• Show
Clear All

http://endlessz.com/
    http://www.badhowen.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM8...jOyB1Fw/videos

Comment

The YouTube link appears to be broken?

Comment

Very nice videos, you have achieved a very realistic look for the city.

Comment

Looks very interesting What i didnt get was is this going with udk or ue4?
          Only 2 person team right?I realy hope you can get peoples atention.That indiegogo is only 30 days.Is it possible to extend it as its seem little time to make people aware of the project?

Comment

Originally posted by frankit View Post
            The YouTube link appears to be broken?
            Youtube links are working now!

Comment

Originally posted by CobaltUDK View Post
              Very nice videos, you have achieved a very realistic look for the city.
              Thanks, your works are very good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonyback
                majic12
                Our team members are more than 2. But only 2 are in indiegogo.
                also this graphics are old builds.

Best
                I just said 2 as it was what i read on the indiegogo.Glad there are more people involved.Im embarrassed to say that i still didnt understand if we are tawking about udk or ue4.Was asking about the latest builds as lightning looks nice.

Never mind,i can see its udk now.I gues my eyes are not behaving today.

Comment

hi majic12
                  thanks for your attention

Comment

Wow, this game looks mammoth.... What's in this clip exactly, a terrain template or actual UDK work in progress...?
                    The resolution is too low to see exactly, but if its a UDK map are you scaling the world down to get something this large?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFBVGILPfak

Comment

hi frankit
                      We have customized almost everything and we did not scale anything down for now it only shows the terrain we havent done much but soon we will start working on it.

Comment

I will give it a guess.The idea is probably similar(but not as advanced) as this http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/wor...errain.215485/
                        Most probably is a high res satelite image(like from google earth)>applyed to a plane mesh>and generate a height map or a 3d high res version of that terrain>import it in a 3d modeling software>lower the polycount>apply the texture(as a template for when you start to put 3d buildings on top of the flat 2d)>separate the big mesh/terrain in chunks and level stream them in udk so that its big(and use fog to hide in the distance the invisible terrain).
                        Or use a height map and apply it to a udk made terrain>split it and do the same(but im not sure if udk terrain is able to be level stream.
                        Its a big more or less flat surface with big,yet not complex mountains so i will guess its not high poly and the camera flyes high so i don have a true sence in the scale but in a few moments when the camera is closer to the ground(car textures)it seemed to me that the texture of the terrain is scaled down(which loud give the illusion of big size and more detail)but the car texture was small to the camera view to me.

If its not a company secret bonyback will hopefully tell us

And it looks like we were posting at the same time lol.

Comment

I think they are using the image only for reference, to replace buildings and others with their assets and painting the landscape after.

There are no problem using a 10x10 km landscape, even without stream the chunks. The landscape LOD works fine.

Comment

hola majic12
                            Sorry guys for now its company secret.
                            but if we succeed with our campaign we will come back here to work with other developers.

Comment

Thanks for all the emails and comments,
                              we have suspended the indiegogo project.
                              We are going to continue working on this project and focus more on the gameplay.
                              We will inform those who are interested when we release the complete game .

Comment

Too bad for the crowd fund.Did you managed to avertise it to a many people?(not only youtube/facebook).Good luck with the project and hope you can make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X