Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runa

Project Name: Runa
    Platforms: iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android.

Hi!

This is our first project on UDK, me and 2 more friends are creating this game for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, and possible Android (waiting for UDK support).

The game is based on Tower Defense games (more precisely "Hero Defense").

The "plot" of the history, in short is:

There is a evil magician that is corrupting every place of the kingdom, and his goal is to master all the elements (earth, fire, water and so on..), so you must purify all that places and finally destroy the magician as the last boss.

The game will have a lot of possibilities, like elemental runes (your source of magical power), items and power-ups, enemies, boss and achievements!

Some images and the video below:

Menu (in progress):

Gameplay 1:

Gameplay 2:

Boss:

Gameover Screen (in progress):

VĂ­deo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbbOQcFYmlU

ps: the jazz models will not be used on the game, this is only for testing.

Any questions, criticisms and/or sugestions are welcome!

Thanks!

looks cool.

I'm not a huge fan of the current menu buttons for "Play" and "About" but that's more opinion than anything else.

Best of luck!

Comment

Thanks!

The menu buttons are only for testing and was made only for the demo presentation.

They will be recreated, thanks for your comment!

Comment

I love that background environment...

Comment

I think this looks great so far and is perfectly slated for your targeted devices! The color scheme is nice to look at and you get a good idea of the gameplay even in stills.

How did you go about creating your initial menu (Play\About) screen? Was it within UDK or are you using a script editor for that piece?

Comment

I love that background environment...
            Thanks, but the credit of the background doesn't belong to us (only the grass, the foreground grass, the leaves and the runes that I made on photoshop), this is only for testing, we will create one from our hands in the final version!

I think this looks great so far and is perfectly slated for your targeted devices! The color scheme is nice to look at and you get a good idea of the gameplay even in stills.
            Thanks for your comment, we really appreciate that!

How did you go about creating your initial menu (Play\About) screen? Was it within UDK or are you using a script editor for that piece?
            I created the Design on Photoshop, and the programming I created on Kismet using Mobile Input Zones.

Only the Menu is used in the Kismet, I think it's more easy to implement that such of thing!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X