• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The first UT took a lot more than 3 weeks to model and develop lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The intro sequence is really nice looking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really nice short of all the glowing signs and monitors. The combo of the material and font design really makes this scene look dated, like something out of the first UT, but with better particles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes i could do with little help, someone who knows a lot about udk, the current kismet flashlight is tempory, when i get the right team together the flashlight will act like a weapon which can be picked up, activated, deactivated and recharged etc. For some reason the interp actors mess up with the flash light - hence the lighting on the moving doors. Anyone know how to fix this?

Screen shots posted

If your interested in helping out we still need a character modeller/animator, GUI guy and a programer. e-mail me if you are interested - shaun@shaunsgallery.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great. The flashlight on the automatic doors was distracting though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really good, just could get some better collision such as the stairs and the cryo tubes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oooohh. This is amazing. You have so much of the environment done. So many places to roam. They all look really good too. I like the intro video as well. I like intro's like that, simply because the camera was close to the ship as it was passing by slowly and the detail was still good. You weren't trying to hide detail at all. The music fits as well.
    Also you have a flashlight going too. I didn't think you had one at first, because I couldn't see the places your were roaming in the video initially. Then you turned it on.
    Your flashlight is like mine. I'm trying to get a little falloff layer with it. It's harsh like yours. Anyway you got it working and it looks really good.

I can't wait until I get to cinematic stage again. I'm going to be working all day.
    Thanks for the morning inspiration.

email: michal@michaeljcollinsdreamart.com

-

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great stuff, I assume the intro is pre-rendered? Looking good, I'd suggest putting up a screen shot along with the video link, people get lazy if they don't see visuals

Leave a comment:

• started a topic CDF Ghost Ship

CDF Ghost Ship

Here is the environment playthrough for the first couple of decks, a few more props and body parts will complete the visual look of deck 3 and 4.

Screen shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsd2n9LH6Y

Just need a good progrommer now and a good character modeller/animator if you are interested in sparing some time (royalties)
Working...
X