Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Erion

Hi,
    I started a development blog named "Project Erion" which deals with the game I´m making now: Dark Beauty. It is the first time that I write such a blog. So it would be great to get some feedback that I could improve my blog and the game. Here a short description what Project Erion is about:

What is Project Erion?

Project Erion is a project to make games. Special games. I will not provide you with any information about the game because I don´t want any extreme expectations. I won´t tell you which genre or features the game will provide. The game is in development so I´ll give you all the news you should know. You have to find out by yourself what the game is about. I will post every progress while making the game to you. So of course you can use this site a little bit like a tutorial.

Who is Project Erion?

Piotr Mikowski (But wait! This is only my alias. I will tell my real name only to the persons who really want to find it out)

And here the link to the blog: http://projecterion.wordpress.com
    I will inform you in this thread whenever there is a new post. And finally please post feedback either on the blog or here.

Originally posted by PiotrMi View Post
    I will not provide you with any information about the game because I don´t want any extreme expectations. I won´t tell you which genre or features the game will provide.
    good luck with your, uhm, ehm, whatever it is you do

Comment

Thanks ^^.
      I think I can say one thing: It should become a FPS.

Comment

Update:
        I released an update on the blog featuring all the things which I did today.
        Here is the link: http://www.projecterion.wordpress.com

Please tell me how you think about the game (okay there is not enough information about the game, now) or the blog (please tell me what I could improve)

Comment

whats there to have an opinion on? u may as well be saying "I have a game idea; do u like it?" without further info.

If ur game is about creating games as a very quick side-extra, ur going to need a big team.

that's all i hav to say.

Comment

Working...
          X