My Zombie game synopsis, Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Zombie game synopsis, Opinions?

STORY: Ok, so I was thinking the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse (pestilence, war, death and famine) came down to reign the apocalypse, but not all at once as foretold in the bible. First, Pestilence came down and spread a horrible disease (that takes 3 days to kill) that kills almost 1/4th the earth’s population, then the United States comes up with a cure, but in limited quantities, and while people are still dying, all other nations get impatient and wage war on all the countries that have the cure, out of desperation. (That's where War comes in) The war is so brutal that it takes to almost every street in the United States, after a very large invasion. Then the war goes on for years, becoming borderline genocide, while the disease is still killing thousands. Then later in the game after almost 98% of the population has died, the dead are re animated into zombies, because later on in the game you will discover that the apocalypse wasn't due at this time, it was due thousands of years into the future, but the apocalypse was sent early because of the most violent holy wars ever seen up in the heavens, and in that, Death (ironically) died in the holy wars. So the people that died from the disease or in the war couldn’t die, so they re-animate into brainless zombies, and they have no intelligence because the lack of oxygenated blood to their brain cells have left them brain damaged and running purely on instinct. Then years after, Famine comes, and pollutes the fertile ground, killing most vegetation, not including trees, bushes or grass. So this makes it hard for the survivors of everything to find food, and/or grow food, and killing another 1% of people. I'm aware of everything right now being a little flawed, and the zombie part clouded by everything else, but the game would be widely survival and zombie based.

Yes, i have thought this out to a great extent...

It sounds like a good idea(and the most thought out zombie story for a game i've seen)(would this be an intro cutscene?), but the beginning sounded like you were copying from Darksiders O.o

Comment

Haha beginning is exactly as in Darksiders..

I wouldnt mix up The Bible and some Zombie Survival game..

Comment

Originally posted by taylorsnead View Post
        It sounds like a good idea(and the most thought out zombie story for a game i've seen)(would this be an intro cutscene?), but the beginning sounded like you were copying from Darksiders O.o
        Originally posted by Jarro View Post
        Haha beginning is exactly as in Darksiders..

I wouldnt mix up The Bible and some Zombie Survival game..
        haha really, ive never played darksiders, and ive never heard anything about the story

Comment

Working...
        X