Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

2012 final hope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice character model, you are much better then me in 3D thats for sure Keep up the good work.

Comment

Adding one video the modeling the my player in one 90 %

Comment

Thread updated Video adding model player completing
        I welcome your comments

Comment

Post Updated New video Added

New video Added
          modeling weapon in progress

Comment

one little updated adding

Comment

Post Updated
              Stay tuned because I will put 100% energy to the project

Others updates coming soon

Comment

UPDATED NEW VIDEO ADD :
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CetRN24BTIU

Comment

¿how do you combine the details parts with the low detail block in that gun?
                  I was about to suggest use z-brush or 3d-coat to model hidetail and then bake it to a normal map but that gun with the little high details incrusted in the bigger block making (apparently) a seamlessly surface keeps me wondering how how you did that.

btw I invite you to comment in my own project

Comment

Originally posted by oskaroh View Post
                    ¿how do you combine the details parts with the low detail block in that gun?
                    I was about to suggest use z-brush or 3d-coat to model hidetail and then bake it to a normal map but that gun with the little high details incrusted in the bigger block making (apparently) a seamlessly surface keeps me wondering how how you did that.

btw I invite you to comment in my own project
                    Sorry but no real good understanding which of the 2 models you mean =?
                    to the shotgun or ak 74=?

Comment

this http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...1#post30165395
                      seems to be a block with few polygons with "embeded" hi detal parts that does not seems to be welded or something... is that a new functionality of 3dsmax?
                      (if you dont understand my "english" we can talk in spanish by PM)

Comment

Originally posted by oskaroh View Post
                        this http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...1#post30165395
                        seems to be a block with few polygons with "embeded" hi detal parts that does not seems to be welded or something... is that a new functionality of 3dsmax?
                        (if you dont understand my "english" we can talk in spanish by PM)
                        si habla o entiende el español mucho mejor Ya que es mi idioma natal

mi es ingles un poco malo
                        pero Si se rrefiere a los Detalles como las endiduras y las salientes que se ven es una tecnica llama geometria flotante
                        La cual se elimina para el low poly y se consigue el effecto Con el nomal map

Comment

nEW VIDEO ADD :
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl_S0Akl6es

Comment

Working...
                          X