Iwo Jima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iwo Jima

Hey all! I'm relatively new to UDK, but plan on making a game with it, called Biological Warfare. You might have read my other post requesting people to help with it. But that's not what this post is about. I plan on making a small, basic 30-60 minute game called Iwo Jima, to break myself into FPS's on UDK. It's about, well... the battle of Iwo Jima. Any tips, ideas, and links to Model and texture resources will be greatly appreciated. If I understand this development engine as much as I think I do, then I should have a video or at least screenshots up in a week.

Start here. Then you'll probably want to cross reference the information for images of the various weapons used during that period. If you are going for authentic appearances then you'll want to get detailed information on the progress of the battle. Iwo was one of the bloodiest battles in Marine Corps History.

Comment

Originally posted by KenD View Post
      Start here. Then you'll probably want to cross reference the information for images of the various weapons used during that period. If you are going for authentic appearances then you'll want to get detailed information on the progress of the battle. Iwo was one of the bloodiest battles in Marine Corps History.
      Thanks, that'll help a lot with the historical accuracy of the game.

Comment

Working...
      X