3 new screenshots of my Mont-Saint-Michel map project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    And try to get rid of the tiling look (use decals, mesh paint tool). Otherwise really nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You seem to be using too much bsp from the looks of it. Try using staticmeshes for most of the buildings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello? Anything?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know what would be cool? Going with the whole gothic-ish theme I'm detecting from the photos, make it into an open world Van-Helsing-like game. That would be AMAZING. Contact me about me designing a storyline for this, if you go with that theme.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, add me to the Email list and KEEP ME UPDATED, this looks really good!!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic 3 new screenshots of my Mont-Saint-Michel map project

3 new screenshots of my Mont-Saint-Michel map project

UPDATED WITH NEW SCREENSHOTS

Yeah i posted a topic a while ago with some started screen shots of my project and got allot of feedback about things that were not good about it, such as simple 3d models and other things that were just not good.

Since then ive been working on my map allot and i really made some proggres.
    I will now show u 3 screen shots of a long street in my map but remember, this isn't completed yet!

Feedback is welcome, i rather have u tell the truth then saying nothing at all so go ahead and tell me what u think and what i could change.
    UPDATE, FOR NEW PICS SCROLL DOWN!
    UPDATE, SECOND PAGE

Old

For this one, this is not part of the first 2 screen shots, this is one level up and it's a small Church which will be better looking when i update some models.
Working...
X