No announcement yet.

Wardog Gaming: Zombie Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot. I would like to think that when I get finished that there will be a lot of people who will enjoy the game.

Off Topic: I didn't want to have a wall of text.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ak47_00_jpgf52567f9-d82b-4573-b846-37d08c64f272Larger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	3248464

This is of course the AK-47 and will be one of the many assault rifles featured in the game.

I bought this 3D model off of TurboSquid.com for $2.00.

If anyone wants the link, here it is:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/...t-rifle/489642

I've got a guy that will most likely be my Official Weapon/Equipment Modeler that is cutting me really good deals on the weapon models.

So, hopefully, within the next month I hope to have posted several other weapon images showing some of the weapons that will be in the game or at least the demo.

Comment

Whats your game doc setup like? I'm trying to get one going for a game idea I have, but can't find a good example.

Comment

Just to make sure I haven't left anybody out of the loop, Wardog Gaming is outsourcing to Ironbelly Studios and their sub-company Lionhill Studios in Canada, to do a large portion of the 3D modeling for our game.

They have just completed their first commission with me and I am very pleased with them. Anyone interested, should definitely look them up for their various game development needs.

I ordered all of these with models, VFX, and sound. I received a very nice deal on all of them. Unfortunately, I don't have the player's character finished, so I couldn't get the animations done just yet.

But all in all I am very pleased with what I have received from them and will continue using them to provide the best material at the best prices.

They are a pleasure to do business with and very understanding especially to low-budget indie companies and their needs.

Name:	Frag Grenade.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	3248562

Name:	Machete.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	3248563

Name:	SOG Knife.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	3248564

Comment

Pretty epic stuff I like the BioEnhancer idea lol reminds me a little of borderlands idk why lol.

Comment

Thanks for the props.

Yeah, I hated it while playing Nazi Zombies that I had to run around all over the map and try to find the machines I needed, especially if their local was randomized. So, I put all of the enhancers in one machine and gave each one 3 levels. Level 2 would be a Nazi Zombies equivalent and Level 3 will blow peoples minds.

I don't know why I never thought of Borderlands while looking at the machine, but I see where you're coming from.

Hopefully, in the next couple of months, I will have the rest of the machines done. I will have a machine for Perks, Equipment, Weapon Attachments/Upgrades, and a Machine to upgrade the player's weapons in every facet. But the player gets to choose which category to upgrade. Ex: First visit upgrade Weapon's Magazine Size, then Second visit upgrade weapon's DAM Rating, and keep going until every category is Level 3.

Like I said to someone before, this game's co-op mode will be called Nazi Zombies On Steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by SJS2010 View Post
                Just to make sure I haven't left anybody out of the loop, Wardog Gaming is outsourcing to Ironbelly Studios and their sub-company Lionhill Studios in Canada, to do a large portion of the 3D modeling for our game.

They have just completed their first commission with me and I am very pleased with them. Anyone interested, should definitely look them up for their various game development needs.

I ordered all of these with models, VFX, and sound. I received a very nice deal on all of them. Unfortunately, I don't have the player's character finished, so I couldn't get the animations done just yet.

But all in all I am very pleased with what I have received from them and will continue using them to provide the best material at the best prices.

They are a pleasure to do business with and very understanding especially to low-budget indie companies and their needs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4707[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4708[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4709[/ATTACH]
                So that's why you never notified me? Haha. Im guessing my contract is over? In terms of the UI I was working with.

Comment

Oh man I'm sorry about that. I got tied up with Ryan at Ironbelly Studios and slam forgot about emailing you back. Again, I apologize.

But no your contract isn't over. When I get some modeling pieces done, I will be getting you to finish with the menus and some scripting, that is if your interested at the time.

Probably will be busy with them for the next few months. If any extra finances come in, I will go ahead and get you to finish the menus.

I may have some free finances within the next few months that I may be able to allocate to you, but I'll have to wait and see. I'll contact by the beginning of the month, as usual, if I am able.

Again all up to your availability and willingness to continue the work.

Have a good one.

Comment

No problem. I have been busy with a million other things, however, always kept that menu work in the back of my head. I can wait the extra months. If I cant find time to work on it.

I would just pass it on to someone else.

Thank you for letting me know!

Comment

Yeah, sorry about forgetting to let you know something. The last several weeks have been really hectic for me. I thought at one point my gallbladder was acting up and then some other abdominal problem. Found out it was the blood pressure medicine that my doctor had given be. It was making my stomach swell. I had been taking it for at least the last 2 and half months and was just getting worse. So now after being off of it for about 2 weeks I feel like my old self again.

I'll try my best to make a way to at least allocate 10 hours of work each month for at least the next two months. That way I can be sure to give you some work. I'll let you know if I will be able to.

Later.

Comment

Glad you got better, I'll keep my eyes open! Try garlic... good for blood pressure mehehe `cept the bad breathe.

Comment

Working...
                        X