Nikola Tesla`s Laboratory, Long Island - Video Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Odlicno, zavrsio animacije sad radim na specijalnim efektima...

Some old stereoscopic fun...

Pozz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Kako napreduje ovaj projekat?Vrlo zanimljivo, a uz to i patriotski.Tesla ništa manje i ne zaslužuje.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the informative LittleMOM and neurosys. Love his work and this UDK content thread also.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
    You betcha. Well, not on my educational books yet, so I will search some books at the university library that includes Tesla (or googling) to see how he improved his great creation from history till now.

I am amazed like the others, that you dont know Tesla yet, no problem, but this must be corrected.

You can google it and you'll find loads but there are a few ways to find more technical, historical or less glamorized accounts than say popular publications. I have found the terms 'suppressed science', suppressed technology and 'teslas machines' to yeild very nice results.

I'm going to put up a link here but I'm not a spammer and its not my website, http://www.amazing1.com/books.htm
    This has a lot of interesting books, geared for the hobby enthusiast and backyard mad scientist.
    Back up to the main site and you can buy plans and parts for most of the devices, although its probably cheaper to get it elsewhere. Tesla is mentioned... alot.

I think the only person who intrigues me as much as tesla, is the coral castle guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you LittleMOM.

Maybe in this way younger people can understand better who Tesla was

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
    You betcha. Well, not on my educational books yet, so I will search some books at the university library that includes Tesla (or googling) to see how he improved his great creation from history till now.
    ARE YOU KIDDIN` You don`t know who`s Nikola TESLA !!?? Well You can put it on google "Electricity or Magnetic Fields " and look at Results. Nikola Tesla is a Genius, but not wery known to the Public. He put his Notices in a Code Language(self developed) because he find out how to Use the power of very strong Magnetic Fields,but don`t know how to controll it. The Notices are in Beograd(Srbija) and not decoded till present days.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Skiz:
    There is no AO in the scene (RT or baked). I will see what I can do to make it better, thz.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nikola View Post
    thz ppl

Tesla should be in educational books. He is very very very very important person from our human history!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *dubblepost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think you should kill the (ingame) AO, it makes the shading unrealistic, especially near the roofbearing girders.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thz ppl

Tesla should be in educational books. He is very very very very important person from our human history!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing!

The screenies from early April 2011 to the present and the video you posted this month are beautiful and very amazing from time to time. Very nice atmosphere, lighting process, fully functional 3D details, skybox, trims, wooden tables/chairs/furnitures, steams and other real life scenes you've inspired. Keep it up; and I reminded Nikola Tesla that I haven't seen him in my educational books yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nikola :

WOW!...beautiful work especially lighting process....love it. Thanks for sharing the power of UDK if correctly pushed to a level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hunharibo:
    Objects were sepereted by materials. It is not a single mesh becouse we had repetitive texture, this way we can use smaler difuse textures with a good resolution.

sittingducky:
    Thz mate, We have read that Tesla was very clean and tidy but I think your are right it should bring more realism . Tesla, tower will be climable as soon as we get back to polish outside part. There were railway and train for bringing coil etc...
    Also next thing to do is machine animations, steam, electricity, sound and Tesla himeself

Thz stevelois.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, look amazing so far !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X