Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    thz ppl,
    as soon as we finish indoor ill play with electricity and night scene, good idea

Static meshes was made in Maya:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great set pieces. Just a thought, but what if you made the map at night and had the giant Tesla coil running and shooting electricity. Great tesla coil structure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^ this

Colorado is looking great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've lost the line of reality. Looks like real photo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thz micahpharoh,
    ur pic is from laboratory Colorado Springs. We have allready done that. I'll upload that scene later. Lightnning is done also

Colorado Springs UDK :

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's looking really nice. I've always been a huge Tesla fan.

Now you just need to make this
    [shot]http://manasto.tumblr.com/photo/1280/103541251/1/Tp0n9oElyn3ftqd550bZp87G[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Nikola Tesla`s Laboratory, Long Island - Video Update

Nikola Tesla`s Laboratory, Long Island - Video Update

Hi all,

This is something new that we are making "Long Island Tesla's laboratory"

The famous "Tesla Tower" and Tesla Laboratory was built by Nikola Tesla from 1901 to 1905, in Shoreham, Long Island. It was intended to become the first broadcasting system in the world. The tower's purpose was also to transmit electrical energy without wires from the huge electricity reserve in Niagara Falls, and transmitted through the Ionosphere and the ground to the whole planet. Tesla wanted to saturate the surface of the globe with electricity for global use. The financer of the huge project was JP Morgan, who later asked how are we going to charge consumers for this electricity? Without a clear answer to this question, Morgan discontinued financial support for Wardenclyffe Tower.
    Environment modeling: Vladimir Jaksic, Marko Novakovic, Milos Novakovic

Youtube video:
    http://youtu.be/Xs-eR46hw-I

Right now we are populating indoor of the laboratory with Tesla's inventions

Greetings
    Nikola
Working...
X