• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I love you so much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It looks so real! The models look great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Labaratory room is about 30% finished. Still importing models.
    There are only 2 default metal materials in the scene and default generic lightning.
    Still to go...a lot of texture work, materials setup, lightning setup,cube maps, postprocess
    After this, one more room to go, workshop

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update, working on textures and materials. Comments are very welcome ...

greetings
    Nikola

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @jak_carver:

We are doing research of Tesla's work and of course I am big admirer of Nikola Tesla!
    We have support of Nikola Tesla's museum in Belgrade, it is good for our students CV's too.

LittleMOM:
    Nice to meet you cousin of Milos ))

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nikola View Post
    Modeling is done by our student Milos Novakovic, great artist.
    This is the room that we are populating.

I`d like to meet you awesome 3D Artist

My fully Name is Novakovic "LittleMOM" Momir

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Nikola:
    Good job with your work, looks real top notch. I'm curious though and wanted to ask you:

First, why are you working so hard on creating so much based on Nikola Tesla's labs, equipment, etc.?

Secondly, are you like a really big admirer of Nikola Tesla? I ask because you are working so much on recreating a bunch of his labs and stuff in UDK and because your user name is Nikola as well...?

What's the deal here? Again, I don't mean anything by it, your work looks fantastic, but I'm really curious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good! Hopefully you can find some inspiration in there. Keep up the good work guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you, it looks interesting.

[shot]http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2010/04/captain-america-movie-lab.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://peswiki.com/images/c/c9/Prestige_sparks_full.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe totally off the subject but you might find some good reference images from the new Captain America movie and also the The Prestige with Hugh Jackman. I appreciate they're big blockbuster Hollywood movies but I think you could find some high quality reference images from them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modeling is done by our student Milos Novakovic, great artist.
    This is the room that we are populating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your attention to detail is just incredible. Love these updates

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks ppl,

kg777 lightning is very simple, dominant directional light and one spot light above the door. I have tried to do indirect illumination only with dominant directional light but Lightmass gave very bad results, I didn't want to mess with lighmass.ini becouse it slows down render very much, second light did the job. I have control Diffuse Boost per object base. Metal materials are modified UDK materials. Wall have classic setup Diffuse, NM, Specular...
    The key is in textures,good uv mapping and control of the models normals .
    No there is no post process, I will do it when we finish import of all models and materials.

In a world settings there is environment color, AO and static level scale 0.5.

Any comments and suggestions are more than welcome

greetings
    Nikola

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW!!! That`s looking great! Keep the good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X